babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. (/Thread-I-don-t-suppose-they-had-to-wait-for-theirs)

Pages: 1 2

I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. - Evo-king - 26-02-2012 08:04pm

Royal Princesses seen out and about in her new Evoque.

I wonder when they were ordered?

LR are certainly getting some high profile publicity for an already popular car.

See link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2106728/Queens-road-Princesses-Eugenie-Beatrice-splash-luxury-Range-Rovers.html

RE: I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. - XFullFatTim - 26-02-2012 08:17pm

I bet they didn't have to pay for it either. When will somebody that teaches junior Royals etiquette teach those girls that nice girls and princesses don't go round with their gobs open like fly catchers, even if you do have unfeasably white teeth.

RE: I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. - David-H. - 26-02-2012 11:16pm

Quote "...huge luxury Evoques"

These "huge" Evoques must be special editions made by LR for the Royals Rolling Eyes.

RE: I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. - Pommyboi - 26-02-2012 11:39pm

The best bit was "The sleek black cars are believed to be worth £40,000 each with an AA spokesman adding they probably cost tens of thousands to insure."

Insurance it pretty bad these days but that bad?

Zara Philips has one as well

RE: I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. - PhilSkill - 26-02-2012 11:46pm

(26-02-2012 11:39pm)Pommyboi Wrote:  The best bit was "The sleek black cars are believed to be worth £40,000 each with an AA spokesman adding they probably cost tens of thousands to insure."

The best bit was that hat.... Rolling with Laughter

RE: I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. - The Valeter - 27-02-2012 01:05am

(26-02-2012 11:16pm)David-H. Wrote:  Quote "...huge luxury Evoques"

These "huge" Evoques must be special editions made by LR for the Royals Rolling Eyes.

Typical Daily Mail drivvel.

RE: I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. - ami_evo - 27-02-2012 07:53am

What a pointless waste of paper if they published that article.

RE: I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. - Tosh - 27-02-2012 01:46pm

Wasn't one of the royals a "brand ambassador" and got one very very early???

RE: I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. - J77 - 27-02-2012 01:52pm

Think it was Zara, she got it before launch night.
(26-02-2012 08:17pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I bet they didn't have to pay for it either. When will somebody that teaches junior Royals etiquette teach those girls that nice girls and princesses don't go round with their gobs open like fly catchers, even if you do have unfeasably white teeth.

She was just amazed that her evoque turned as per delivery date and came with everything on it Laughing

RE: I don't suppose they had to wait for theirs. - WorldTraveler - 27-02-2012 02:08pm

(27-02-2012 01:52pm)J77 Wrote:  Think it was Zara, she got it before launch night.

She was just amazed that her evoque turned as per delivery date and came with everything on it Laughing

Rolling with Laughter