babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Just now...on a flight back from Stockholm...... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Just now...on a flight back from Stockholm...... (/Thread-Just-now-on-a-flight-back-from-Stockholm)

Just now...on a flight back from Stockholm...... - Billionaireboysclub - 02-02-2012 08:01pm

Amazing....Wifi on a Plane....and it was nice to see this too Smile

RE: Just now...on a flight back from Stockholm...... - RacingSnake - 02-02-2012 08:08pm

Needs privacy windows Very Happy

RE: Just now...on a flight back from Stockholm...... - exigejoe - 02-02-2012 09:38pm

i miss Sverige!

RE: Just now...on a flight back from Stockholm...... - XFullFatTim - 03-02-2012 01:03am

In the Oman Air inflight magazine this month there is an ad for the Omanii LR franchise and it shows a truly stunning picture of a Fuji Prestige 5 door with the wilds of Oman as the backdrop. I'm also pleased to report that RRE is less common on the roads here in Oman and UAE than such common things as Veyrons, Maclaren's latest offering (of which I have seen at least 5) and Aventadors.......... In a month here I have seen one Evoque on the road and two in the LR showroom!