babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Flipping shopping trolly - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Flipping shopping trolly (/Thread-Flipping-shopping-trolly)

Pages: 1 2

Flipping shopping trolly - stevehill - 20-01-2012 03:57pm

Poor evpque's just been run over by 2 rogue wind assisted shopping trolly's at Tescos
hopefully no damage
I will check when it's valeted
Now I know why some supermarkets use the pound slot system

RE: Flipping shopping trolly - LDT - 20-01-2012 04:12pm

I really wish they all used the pound slot system. Would save a lot of car lovers upset.

RE: Flipping shopping trolly - FFRR - 20-01-2012 04:13pm

Ouch.

Another reason not to shop at Tesco. A Range Rover does not belong in a low end supermarket car park!

Wouldn't have happened at Waitrose where shoppers return their trolleys!!!!

Laughing

RE: Flipping shopping trolly - fam1x - 20-01-2012 04:33pm

I hope not to, its a pain when people cant put the damm trollys back after use....

RE: Flipping shopping trolly - Token - 20-01-2012 04:50pm

(20-01-2012 04:13pm)FFRR Wrote:  Ouch.

Another reason not to shop at Tesco. A Range Rover does not belong in a low end supermarket car park!

Laughing

Laughing Class

RE: Flipping shopping trolly - ED209 - 20-01-2012 04:57pm

Laughing

Quite a bad attitude to have that!

RE: Flipping shopping trolly - XFullFatTim - 20-01-2012 05:03pm

I feel for you, my 1st FFRR was a Monte Carlo Blue one and on the first day of ownership it was attacked by a couple of wayward trolleys at Sainsbury's. They paid up for the repairs as one of their staff was responsible and was captured on their security cameras leaving a load of trolleys to capture another wayward one, when two detached themselves from the line he had and ran right down the side of the poor FFRR. I never minded getting the odd spot of bramblerash when I took it off-road after that.

RE: Flipping shopping trolly - stevehill - 20-01-2012 05:37pm

Laughing

I know funny thing is we normally do shop at Wairose LOL

RE: Flipping shopping trolly - Bermans - 20-01-2012 05:44pm

Happened to me a few months agoSad, despite several letters to Tesco they denied liability, not a surprise, but as others have said, a coin slot system would prevent this happening as would not builduing car parks on slopes and employing more trolley supervisors Idea

RE: Flipping shopping trolly - Claud - 20-01-2012 10:15pm

Our local Waitrose main hazard is not the trolleys but other drivers...

I refuse to park there having heard so many stories of cars being bashed by doors and wayward drivers who do not have a clue how to navigate a trolley let alone a car.

The solution, we get Waitrose to deliver....they even bring our John Lewis internet orders when we ask nicely...