babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Things that make you smile about the Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Things that make you smile about the Evoque (/Thread-Things-that-make-you-smile-about-the-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2

Things that make you smile about the Evoque - Claud - 19-01-2012 08:25am

I finally got round to selecting points of interest in the Nav set up, sitting in our underground car park at work, I chose parking, airports and petrol stations.

The brand of the petrol station is shown in the logo, the made me smile Very Happy, I haven't seen that before on any Nav.

Anything else made you smile recently?

RE: Things that make you smile about the Evoque - Coolbanana - 19-01-2012 08:57am

This morning: looking up through the Pano roof at the rain lashing down while I was waiting in traffic...

Last night my wife noticed for the first time that the graphic in centre console tells you who has their seatbelt on; she thought that was cool.

RE: Things that make you smile about the Evoque - XFullFatTim - 19-01-2012 03:31pm

The reaction of other people when they see one in the flesh for the first time - they love it, even those friends who only saw photos of it up to now and were not that keen on the design change their mind when they see it in the flesh and they love the puddle lights!

RE: Things that make you smile about the Evoque - nctran19 - 19-01-2012 04:39pm

(19-01-2012 03:31pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  The reaction of other people when they see one in the flesh for the first time - they love it, even those friends who only saw photos of it up to now and were not that keen on the design change their mind when they see it in the flesh and they love the puddle lights!

+1 the reaction and double takes of passer by when they notice it.

RE: Things that make you smile about the Evoque - Claud - 19-01-2012 08:31pm

I'll add another one.

My wife drove my Son and I home from the pub the other day, I sat in the back, the Pano roof is great, I'd like to in the back more often!Cool

RE: Things that make you smile about the Evoque - Token - 19-01-2012 08:35pm

I smiled today when I put Courchevel into the SatNav...a message popped up to say that I didn't have enough fuel to complete the journey...no sh!t Sherlock!

Nice touch though...especially given how much critisism the SatNav seems to get on here.

RE: Things that make you smile about the Evoque - alibeau - 19-01-2012 08:47pm

(19-01-2012 08:35pm)Token Wrote:  I smiled today when I put Courchevel into the SatNav...a message popped up to say that I didn't have enough fuel to complete the journey...no sh!t Sherlock!

LaughingLaughing

RE: Things that make you smile about the Evoque - cjfp - 19-01-2012 09:10pm

The empty seat to my left and the empty seats behind, meaning that I've left gobby and gobbier at home and it's going to be a peaceful drive !!!

RE: Things that make you smile about the Evoque - crown62 - 19-01-2012 10:03pm

(19-01-2012 09:10pm)cjfp Wrote:  The empty seat to my left and the empty seats behind, meaning that I've left gobby and gobbier at home and it's going to be a peaceful drive !!!

HaHa very funny made me laugh out loud Laughing

I get mine in a few days, Im looking forward to seeing over all the rep cars in front of me, as I've never had a 4x4 before. Im coming from an RS4 Audi, so will miss the power but enjoy all the Evoque has to offer!!

RE: Things that make you smile about the Evoque - cjfp - 19-01-2012 10:15pm

@crown62 - I came from a Porsche Cayman and I'm surprised at how much power the SD4 has, so I imagine your Si4 will feel even better (especially if you chip it!).