babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Permagrin - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Permagrin (/Thread-Permagrin)

Pages: 1 2

Permagrin - XFullFatTim - 12-12-2011 08:06am

You've had your Evoque a few weeks and put a few kms/Miles on the odo. Does it still make you feel good to get in it and drive it?

RE: Permagrim - Red FR - 12-12-2011 08:12am

Permagrim!!??

RE: Permagrim - XFullFatTim - 12-12-2011 08:30am

It's a Land Rover owners' phenomenon but google it to find it's true meaning! The dictionary of slang is the place to look

RE: Permagrim - paulus599 - 12-12-2011 10:32am

Should that not be Permagrin? or is grim more like the reality? Rolling Eyes

RE: Permagrin - XFullFatTim - 12-12-2011 11:03pm

LaughingLaughingLaughing

RE: Permagrin - DynamicRRV - 12-12-2011 11:21pm

I love mine,I really do but I just cannot get that FFRR feeling out of me after 8 years owning one.I know I am lucky & feel very priviliged but Im just not sure....Sad

RE: Permagrin - PhilSkill - 13-12-2011 12:02am

I guess it depends what you're coming from, if a FFRR then maybe its not as special or unique and may seem small and low in comparison after all its a different beast really, but its still a leap in tech and quality. I still have my previous car and getting back in it is shocking how awful it now feels! I feel like my bum is dragging along the road, its noisy and realise how vague all the steering and suspension has become! Still its great for what its for... being a shopping trolley, dump cart, Evoque wheel transporter and DIY delivery vehicle! The Evoque is just a luxurious and fun place to be and gives much enjoyment, and is ready for what the winter will bring! or is actually bringing now!

RE: Permagrin - anton - 13-12-2011 12:10am

I love the looks and attention it gets,and everybody loves it,but i just dont get that air of presence i got when i used to be in the RRS,dont get me wrong i love the car and the technology and feel privalaged owning one but i do still love the Sport.

RE: Permagrin - ChuckieB - 13-12-2011 12:21am

(12-12-2011 11:21pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  I love mine,I really do but I just cannot get that FFRR feeling out of me after 8 years owning one.I know I am lucky & feel very priviliged but Im just not sure....Sad

What you've never had you can never miss! Am eagerly awaiting my Permagrin!

RE: Permagrin - DynamicRRV - 13-12-2011 11:13am

(13-12-2011 12:21am)ChuckieB Wrote:  What you've never had you can never miss! Am eagerly awaiting my Permagrin!

I dont quite understand this quote??

I have owned FFRRs and RRSs for 8 years.....what Im actually saying is I love the RRE LOVE IT....BUT...I do not feel the sheer presence or proper luxury that I felt in my last FFRR SC SE.