babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Thank you - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Thank you (/Thread-Thank-you)

Pages: 1 2 3

Thank you - chiggy - 18-11-2011 10:37am

Just wanted to thank the moderators and owners of babyrr.com for making it quite an informative and helpful forum.

Its arguably the biggest and best forum relating to the RRE. For those that live in the UK, there's forums like the owners club uk etc etc but for those living overseas I don't think there's a better forum.

Its quite astonishing how informative and helpful this forum has been!

Also thanks to those that have actually taken ownership of their evoques and posted up pictures. I can't imagine the number of people who may eventually get their evoques and then never post on the forum again! So thanks to those guys who have stuck around and shown us pictures of their cars, even though it just makes us (those who haven't received theirs yet) want ours more.

Its been super helpful to have all those who have helped with delays/specs/issues with their evoques and also those who have been helpful with accessories - big thanks to duckworthparts - I'm sure when I receive my car I'll be buying quite a lot from you!

Smile

RE: Thank you - Evo-king - 18-11-2011 10:46am

Good post chiggy, when I'm on this forum I'm still in the mindset that it is a Britsh forum, which it is not, you guys from around the world also add value to this forum, bringing a different perspective, escpecially to us in overcrowded grey Britain.

Thanks for the comments all of you.

RE: Thank you - mk82 - 18-11-2011 11:04am

(18-11-2011 10:37am)chiggy Wrote:  Just wanted to thank the moderators and owners of babyrr.com for making it quite an informative and helpful forum.

Its arguably the biggest and best forum relating to the RRE. For those that live in the UK, there's forums like the owners club uk etc etc but for those living overseas I don't think there's a better forum.

Also thanks to those that have actually taken ownership of their evoques and posted up pictures. I can't imagine the number of people who may eventually get their evoques and then never post on the forum again! So thanks to those guys who have stuck around and shown us pictures of their cars, even though it just makes us (those who haven't received theirs yet) want ours more.

Its been super helpful to have all those who have helped with delays/specs/issues with their evoques and also those who have been helpful with accessories - big thanks to duckworthparts - I'm sure when I receive my car I'll be buying quite a lot from you!

Smile

+1 !!

RE: Thank you - GibEvoque - 18-11-2011 12:01pm

(18-11-2011 10:37am)chiggy Wrote:  Just wanted to thank the moderators and owners of babyrr.com for making it quite an informative and helpful forum.

Smile

This Thumbs Up

RE: Thank you - griff - 18-11-2011 12:16pm

This is much appreciated guys but it is the users of the forum and their positive attitude towards each other that make a forum great.
I hope that the negatives will be gone soon and we can create a forum where everyone can enjoy a great car and perhaps meet up at events round the country.
Cheers Thumbs Up

RE: Thank you - vcruiser - 18-11-2011 02:05pm

this is a greatly informative forum and from what i've seen, the biggest on the net for the evoque!
Keep it up guys

RE: Thank you - SebM - 18-11-2011 07:32pm

Yes, thank you !!!!!

RE: Thank you - Tokenbod - 18-11-2011 08:52pm

100% with you on this.
Thumbs Up

RE: Thank you - Evoqess - 18-11-2011 08:56pm

Here here Chiggy!!
I don't even bother looking anywhere else anymore! Occasionally if I google an Evoque question the top search results bring me back to this forum anyhow. I'm always logged in and enjoy spending time with my fellow Evoquers Smile

RE: Thank you - Radeco - 18-11-2011 10:01pm

[attachment=696]Mine just as I collected it - STILL SPEECHLESS Very HappyO:-