Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thank you
chiggy

Thank you

Just wanted to thank the moderators and owners of babyrr.com for making it quite an informative and helpful forum.

Its arguably the biggest and best forum relating to the RRE. For those that live in the UK, there's forums like the owners club uk etc etc but for those living overseas I don't think there's a better forum.

Its quite astonishing how informative and helpful this forum has been!

Also thanks to those that have actually taken ownership of their evoques and posted up pictures. I can't imagine the number of people who may eventually get their evoques and then never post on the forum again! So thanks to those guys who have stuck around and shown us pictures of their cars, even though it just makes us (those who haven't received theirs yet) want ours more.

Its been super helpful to have all those who have helped with delays/specs/issues with their evoques and also those who have been helpful with accessories - big thanks to duckworthparts - I'm sure when I receive my car I'll be buying quite a lot from you!

Smile

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
18-11-2011 10:37am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: Thank you

Good post chiggy, when I'm on this forum I'm still in the mindset that it is a Britsh forum, which it is not, you guys from around the world also add value to this forum, bringing a different perspective, escpecially to us in overcrowded grey Britain.

Thanks for the comments all of you.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
18-11-2011 10:46am
mk82

(18-11-2011 10:37am)chiggy Wrote:  Just wanted to thank the moderators and owners of babyrr.com for making it quite an informative and helpful forum.

Its arguably the biggest and best forum relating to the RRE. For those that live in the UK, there's forums like the owners club uk etc etc but for those living overseas I don't think there's a better forum.

Also thanks to those that have actually taken ownership of their evoques and posted up pictures. I can't imagine the number of people who may eventually get their evoques and then never post on the forum again! So thanks to those guys who have stuck around and shown us pictures of their cars, even though it just makes us (those who haven't received theirs yet) want ours more.

Its been super helpful to have all those who have helped with delays/specs/issues with their evoques and also those who have been helpful with accessories - big thanks to duckworthparts - I'm sure when I receive my car I'll be buying quite a lot from you!

Smile

+1 !!

PURE 5dr SD4 Auto, Fuji - Almond/Espresso, rear cam, front-pdc, techp., navi, seatheating, xenon package without xenon

STUUUUNNNNNNNIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!! Thud
18-11-2011 11:04am
GibEvoque

(18-11-2011 10:37am)chiggy Wrote:  Just wanted to thank the moderators and owners of babyrr.com for making it quite an informative and helpful forum.

Smile

This Thumbs Up

2012 RRE TD4 Auto Dynamic, Fuji white, Shadow Chrome alloys, Panoramic contrast roof
1983 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1.8 Gli - Plaything
2009 Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet Dyamic - Gone
1994 306 XSi - Long Gone
1985 Mk2 1.3 Golf CL - First LoveWink
18-11-2011 12:01pm
griff

This is much appreciated guys but it is the users of the forum and their positive attitude towards each other that make a forum great.
I hope that the negatives will be gone soon and we can create a forum where everyone can enjoy a great car and perhaps meet up at events round the country.
Cheers Thumbs Up

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
18-11-2011 12:16pm
vcruiser

this is a greatly informative forum and from what i've seen, the biggest on the net for the evoque!
Keep it up guys

Evoque Dynamic Coupe | Black on Black | Fully Loaded
18-11-2011 02:05pm
SebM

Yes, thank you !!!!!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
18-11-2011 07:32pm
Tokenbod

100% with you on this.
Thumbs Up

Sd4 Prestige COLIMA LIME couture interior 3 door Wink
18-11-2011 08:52pm
Evoqess

Here here Chiggy!!
I don't even bother looking anywhere else anymore! Occasionally if I google an Evoque question the top search results bring me back to this forum anyhow. I'm always logged in and enjoy spending time with my fellow Evoquers Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
18-11-2011 08:56pm
Radeco

[attachment=696]Mine just as I collected it - STILL SPEECHLESS Very HappyO:-

G4 Freelander 2005 V6 HSE Stage 1 Thailand/Laos. HQ Support
Gone - Grey Freelander 2 2011 SD4 XS Works Van !
Still missing my Evo.
18-11-2011 10:01pm