babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
It's not all bad... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: It's not all bad... (/Thread-It-s-not-all-bad)

Pages: 1 2

It's not all bad... - Token - 19-10-2011 03:36pm

Spoke to my dealer today...my delivery date has been brought forward a week to 26th October...

No guarantees of course, but perhaps some good news to balance things up a little

RE: It's not all bad... - DynamicRRV - 19-10-2011 03:36pm

Mines ready for collection on saturday!!!!!....Smile

RE: It's not all bad... - mk82 - 19-10-2011 03:42pm

(19-10-2011 03:36pm)Token Wrote:  Spoke to my dealer today...my delivery date has been brought forward a week to 26th October...

No guarantees of course, but perhaps some good news to balance things up a little

just my (!) birthday. Shocked Could not this happen to me?? Evil

RE: It's not all bad... - defender_uk - 19-10-2011 05:32pm

going to be far too many knockin about soon!! need to build in more delays!!!!!

lol

RE: It's not all bad... - andyuk - 19-10-2011 06:30pm

Looks like the 3 doors are coming forward & 5 doors being pushed back!

Be great to see you in the car Token as I am only 5 miles up the road in Pendock.

Mine has been put back from Christmas to mid Jan so hopefully be 2 of us Evoques in & around our villages.

RE: It's not all bad... - MAC - 19-10-2011 06:58pm

My 5 door Dynamic has been brought forward two weeks, hoping to collect at weekend.

RE: It's not all bad... - Token - 19-10-2011 07:07pm

Andy...hopefully yours may yet be brought forward...although it will be a nice start to the year if it comes in January! Don't know if you have seen a Red Evoque yet, if not, they have one in the dealership today ready to go out to a customer so might be worth you popping in for a look...it looks great!

Good news Dynamic and MAC...hopefully for everyone, this is the start of deliveries picking up pace.

RE: It's not all bad... - Evo-king - 19-10-2011 08:57pm

(19-10-2011 07:07pm)Token Wrote:  Andy...hopefully yours may yet be brought forward...although it will be a nice start to the year if it comes in January! Don't know if you have seen a Red Evoque yet, if not, they have one in the dealership today ready to go out to a customer so might be worth you popping in for a look...it looks great!

Good news Dynamic and MAC...hopefully for everyone, this is the start of deliveries picking up pace.

Andy will have to be quick to see it, on Sunday it was so say for sale, Monday morning it was sold apparently a cancelled order, which was a damned shame as I was hoping to buy the OG Pure that was at the back of the showroom, but they have to have a showroom car available for viewing. In the end it was a blessing as the OG didn't have the Tech Pack.

RE: It's not all bad... - XFullFatTim - 19-10-2011 10:09pm

Looks like there's about to be a mass break-out of Evoques from Halewood - used values will plummet!

RE: It's not all bad... - griff - 31-10-2011 04:14pm

Well folks, as Token says it is not all bad.
The news from my dealer, received this lunch time, is that my car is built!!!
Garage have called it down (getting used to these techy words) and are awaiting confirmation of when it will be on the transporter.
Don't know what others have experienced on delivery time in that respect so would like to know.

So considering I have Panoramic roof, adaptive xenons etc seems the light is at the end of the tunnel.
I can't wait to get my sticky mits on it. Tongue Out

For those who are interested:
Deposit paid Dec 2010
Second Deposit paid March 2011 with order - delivery indicated last week September (probably in error by salesman)
Sept delivery back to Oct 21st
Oct 21st back to Nov 3rd
Last week was told 10th Nov - looks about right..

The good news for delivery drivers - it's Ipanema sand and black roof! No Grey, Black or White here!
Whoopee Smile Thumbs Up