babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Stick on vents for 5 door bonnet - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Stick on vents for 5 door bonnet (/Thread-Stick-on-vents-for-5-door-bonnet)

Stick on vents for 5 door bonnet - normangt - 19-10-2011 03:03pm

I suppose at some point there'll be "stick on" vents/grills that are on the coupe bonnet so we can put them on out 5 door bonnets.

seems an obvious accessory..

Is this likely?

RE: Stick on vents for 5 door bonnet - mark_n - 19-10-2011 04:06pm

AFAIK, they are not stick-on, they clip in to the holes in the coupe bonnet. Can't see LR providing fake vents for 5 doors, they have to differentiate the coupe to justify the price premium.

Besides, without the holes, you'd see the body colour behind it which is the equivalent of putting a 5 inch exhaust on a Vauxhall Corsa.

RE: Stick on vents for 5 door bonnet - XFullFatTim - 19-10-2011 04:23pm

I wouldn't mind betting that accessory makers/ importers are working on it right now - there is a market for them and there is at least one company out there that has sold lots of styling bits for all modern Range Rovers and Land Rovers who I'm sure take a look at this forum now and again. They are well known for their videos showing how to fit their accessories.................