babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Black mirrors and black grill - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Black mirrors and black grill (/Thread-Black-mirrors-and-black-grill)

Pages: 1 2

Black mirrors and black grill - forest172 - 16-10-2011 03:50pm

Anybody know how much the black grill and the gloss black wing mirror covers are? (if they are covers.) off a Dynamic

RE: Black mirrors and black grill - XFullFatTim - 16-10-2011 06:06pm

Ask Dan @ Duckworths, he might even already have posted them in the Modifications section for those who were locking to convert their Prestiges in to a Dynamic-a-like................

RE: Black mirrors and black grill - mark_n - 16-10-2011 11:26pm

After all the froth of people wanting to convert their Prestiges to Dynamics, it's all gone very quiet. Maybe they've come to accept the standard offerings.

RE: Black mirrors and black grill - Blackseries - 16-10-2011 11:39pm

(16-10-2011 11:26pm)mark_n Wrote:  After all the froth of people wanting to convert their Prestiges to Dynamics, it's all gone very quiet. Maybe they've come to accept the standard offerings.

No ...... I think most of us haven't taken delivery of our cars yet.

I think as most of us have ordered our Prestige’s with AD & 20" wheels and that seems to be delaying the build. Despite ordering in March I'm still looking at a build date of November ... so it's still at least 4 weeks before I get mine Sad

RE: Black mirrors and black grill - The Valeter - 17-10-2011 12:00am

Why do people want to convert their Prestige to Dynamic, surely it is easier to just buy a Dynamic?
You then have the insurance issue of a modified car!

RE: Black mirrors and black grill - XFullFatTim - 17-10-2011 12:01am

Because those people prefer the Prestige interior but want the Dynamic Exterior

RE: Black mirrors and black grill - The Valeter - 17-10-2011 12:05am

(17-10-2011 12:01am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Because those people prefer the Prestige interior but want the Dynamic Exterior

Ahh yes I did wonder if that was the case. I do really like the all white leather with dark door card inserts option in the Prestige.

RE: Black mirrors and black grill - mark_n - 17-10-2011 07:47am

Yes, aside from the red plus seats, you basically get black seats with coloured inserts in a dynamic and I can understand the lighter interiors have their appeal - until you try to keep them clean, that is.

RE: Black mirrors and black grill - SW6RR - 17-10-2011 10:16am

I've gone quiet because it's all sorted! My LR bodyshop has already taken delivery of (and has sprayed Fuji white) all of the Dynamic kit parts which will be fitted to my car (when it eventually arrives). ETA is still end of October and I was told that my order hadn't slipped last week (when many others had), so lucky me.

Still expecting a delay - just a case of when. In any event, looks like I might be the first to take delivery of a mutant 'Presnamic' car (or, 'Presige Sport' as I think Blackseries coined it and which I prefer...!).

Will obviously post pics when it arrives. I haven't changed the grill and side vents yet because I want to see whether I prefer them in silver. Obviously tweaking that to black is a pretty simple exercise.

RE: Black mirrors and black grill - mark_n - 17-10-2011 10:20am

And the cost?