babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Rear vents - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Rear vents (/Thread-Rear-vents)

Rear vents - wardpg - 06-04-2011 06:47pm

Any body know what the rear vents are? Are they to allow heating/cooling to rear seat passengers -if so where are they placed are they at rear of centre console as in FFRR

RE: Rear vents - Urban Splash - 06-04-2011 07:06pm

Not sure where they are located. But they are on my spec list!

RE: Rear vents - vision*R - 06-04-2011 08:51pm

Yes they're at the rear of the centre console. IMHO very stupid that they're an option, but on the other hand I don't think I will miss them without kids or regular passengers.

RE: Rear vents - XFullFatTim - 06-04-2011 09:10pm

I have them on my FFRR and they rarely get used because passengers in the back cannot figure out that they have their own control of them as there is a separate fan speed and temperature controller for the rear seat passengers. The thing that my rear seat passengers seem to like most are the heated armchairs.

RE: Rear vents - cjfp - 06-04-2011 09:24pm

(06-04-2011 09:10pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  I have them on my FFRR and they rarely get used because passengers in the back cannot figure out that they have their own control of them as there is a separate fan speed and temperature controller for the rear seat passengers. The thing that my rear seat passengers seem to like most are the heated armchairs.

All that for £90? Sure they're not just vents ?

RE: Rear vents - XFullFatTim - 06-04-2011 09:33pm

Of course I don't believe the Evoque will get all the fans and temperature controllers, there isn't the room for a start! But £90 for some flexible ducting and a couple of swivel vents is a lot of dosh

RE: Rear vents - vision*R - 06-04-2011 10:14pm

In the Evoque they're just plain vents. Nothing special.