babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Unlocking Screen Display - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Unlocking Screen Display (/Thread-Unlocking-Screen-Display)

Pages: 1 2

Unlocking Screen Display - mark_n - 08-10-2011 11:44pm

As I understand it, when you unlock the car, the SatNav screen comes on and shows "Range Rover". Am I correct in thinking this can be changed by user preference to the Evoque profile logo?

RE: Unlocking Screen Display - XFullFatTim - 08-10-2011 11:47pm

I haven't looked at what the screen saver options are but yes, according to the owner's manual, page 108, you can change the screen saver on the touchscreen - see here http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/content/document/view?groupId=368&id=168045 , scroll down to Touch Screen in the menu on the left. I'll have a look in the morning and see what the choices are

RE: Unlocking Screen Display - vinda - 09-10-2011 12:12am

I've changed my screensaver. But it's still the range rover logo that appears?

RE: Unlocking Screen Display - Spiderman - 09-10-2011 02:18am

You can either have the wording Range Rover, a pic of an analogue clock or a pic of the Evoque or some other wording.....you can also set up a screensaver also....

RE: Unlocking Screen Display - Tekno - 09-10-2011 09:05am

Unlock the car and the screen shows Range Rover - this is different to the screen saver.

To activate the (pointless) 'screensaver', press the screen's power button. Pressing again turns off the screen altogether.

RE: Unlocking Screen Display - mark_n - 09-10-2011 09:42am

Thanks, it would have been good to be able to choose the side profile logo - the one projected by the puddle lights but it's hardly important.

RE: Unlocking Screen Display - ant - 09-10-2011 01:22pm

I've set mine to the analogue clock.
ANT

RE: Unlocking Screen Display - vinda - 09-10-2011 10:40pm

(09-10-2011 09:42am)mark_n Wrote:  Thanks, it would have been good to be able to choose the side profile logo - the one projected by the puddle lights but it's hardly important.

you can choose the side profile i think

RE: Unlocking Screen Display - XFullFatTim - 10-10-2011 12:19am

I have an Ikea 1 LED bedside reading light that has the same size lens as the downlighter on the Evoque puddle light.................. I wonder if LR does a spare lens for the puddle light I could buy to fit and make the bedside light into an up-lighter and project an Evoque onto a ceiling............

RE: Unlocking Screen Display - vinda - 10-10-2011 12:40am

Lol. Evoque night light. I wonder what price LR would br charging for thay