babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My first 'customer' spot on the road - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: My first 'customer' spot on the road (/Thread-My-first-customer-spot-on-the-road)

Pages: 1 2

My first 'customer' spot on the road - RacingSnake - 05-10-2011 08:59am

a white 5 door on the raised section of the M4 heading out of london at 7.30 this morning.
Looked Cool

RE: My first 'customer' spot on the road - WB - 05-10-2011 12:22pm

I've spotted a white 5 door Prestige on two occasions in the past week - outside Westfield on Holland Park roundabout and on Westbourne Park Rd. May have been the same car...

RE: My first 'customer' spot on the road - XFullFatTim - 05-10-2011 03:09pm

When I was staying at Hanger Lane two weeks ago I saw a Fuji 5 door Dynamic all three mornings around 07;30, headed west on the A40, it's one of the only 3 Evoques I have seen on the road so far and not on the back of a transporter. Lookers Park Royal is just down the road from Hanger Lane so I did wonder if it was one of their cars breaking out for the day!

RE: My first 'customer' spot on the road - doug - 05-10-2011 06:55pm

I'm on the road most of the day driving 200/300 miles & only seen two Evoques on the road so far. One Black 2 door & one White 5 door.
With so few spotted out & about, where are they all.

RE: My first 'customer' spot on the road - DynamicRRV - 05-10-2011 07:04pm

Still not seen one on the road since the launch day!

RE: My first 'customer' spot on the road - Daigriff - 05-10-2011 07:15pm

I saw a white 5 door Prestige going southbound towards Chester on the M56 last friday...must admit did look good. Driven by I'd say a 50 something lady...obviously with good taste.

RE: My first 'customer' spot on the road - pureevoque - 05-10-2011 08:33pm

Followed one south off j3 M42 orkney prestige I think 1st since launch

My first 'customer' spot on the road - Kwacka - 05-10-2011 08:54pm

I have still not seen any, which kind of makes me feel special, for a while anyway, as I am sure in a few months they will be everywhere.

RE: My first 'customer' spot on the road - RadioHam - 05-10-2011 10:21pm

I've seen three = all 5 door prestiges: grey, black & silver in that order.

Wierdly all spotted in same place... through my office window whilst sat at my desk: 2 parked right outside the office and the other one drove past!

All female drivers too - had a nice chat with one..... and she is loving her evoque!

My first 'customer' spot on the road - flurberman - 05-10-2011 10:35pm

I've seen four since last Monday! A black 5 door in Abington Vale, Northampton, another black Evoque travelling northbound on the M1 between J14-J15. Yet another black 5 door parked just off Midsummer Boulevard in Milton Keynes and lastly a white 5 door zooming past the shopping centre in MK. (The female driver of that was gorgeous btw tried to follow her but got stopped at pesky traffic lights Smile )

Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, stornoway grey.