babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Does the Pure have full leather? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Does the Pure have full leather? (/Thread-Does-the-Pure-have-full-leather)

Pages: 1 2 3

Does the Pure have full leather? - HeyBert - 28-09-2011 10:04pm

As per the subject line.....I only ask as my dealer is convinced that it is part leather with alcantara/suede inserts (i.e. not full leather).

On the couple of occasions I've met him, he showed me an example of this in a Range Rover Evoque trim sample book.

When building a car online no reference is made to part leather.

Any ideas?

RE: Does the Pure have full leather? - rchrdleigh - 28-09-2011 10:10pm

Online indicates full leather - try the build and price option and see if it lets you spec part leather - don't think it will.

Also all the Pure's I've been in have full leather seats so from that I'd assume your dealer is probably not correct and may be confusing with the Freelander which does have a leather/alcantara seat option.

RE: Does the Pure have full leather? - lulu101 - 28-09-2011 10:10pm

(28-09-2011 10:04pm)HeyBert Wrote:  As per the subject line.....I only ask as my dealer is convinced that it is part leather with alcantara/suede inserts (i.e. not full leather).

On the couple of occasions I've met him, he showed me an example of this in a Range Rover Evoque trim sample book.

When building a car online no reference is made to part leather.

Any ideas?

As far as I am aware, it is full leather, and on the launch evening at my local Dealer event I spent some time in a pure and it was definitely full Leather. The soft touch material is on the dash and the door inserts. Very Happy

RE: Does the Pure have full leather? - vinny - 28-09-2011 10:17pm

Your dealer is obviously a horses erse!

RE: Does the Pure have full leather? - XFullFatTim - 28-09-2011 10:22pm

Check in the brochure - it may say "seat facings" are leather, that means the rear and sides are a very good imitation leather where such a hard wearing surface isn't required

RE: Does the Pure have full leather? - HeyBert - 28-09-2011 10:30pm

Thanks for the quick replies.

I guessed as much and have looked at the online builder - it only states full leather.

Would it be cruel to have a bit of fun at the dealers expense and tell him my favourite part of the car is the Alcantara inserts?

RE: Does the Pure have full leather? - Jonathon555 - 28-09-2011 10:33pm

Uk pure has full leather

Euro spec pure leather & suede

RE: Does the Pure have full leather? - HeyBert - 28-09-2011 10:41pm

(28-09-2011 10:33pm)Jonathon555 Wrote:  Uk pure has full leather

Euro spec pure leather & suede

Maybe he's speccing me a Euro spec car, I hope he is as I'd be able to get a TD4 Auto then Wink

RE: Does the Pure have full leather? - Barneyridge - 28-09-2011 11:05pm

If you go to landrover.com.au and go to build an Evoque you can see the basic pure for some overseas markets has part leather part suede type material. If you order the pure tech pack this give full grain leather.

Maybe check if it is same in the UK, ie have to order pure tech pack

RE: Does the Pure have full leather? - Jonathon555 - 29-09-2011 07:49am

(28-09-2011 11:05pm)Barneyridge Wrote:  If you go to landrover.com.au and go to build an Evoque you can see the basic pure for some overseas markets has part leather part suede type material. If you order the pure tech pack this give full grain leather.

Maybe check if it is same in the UK, ie have to order pure tech pack

All pure's in the uk have full leather, tech pack or no tech pack