babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Evoque a bit tame from behind, Wider rims maybe? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Evoque a bit tame from behind, Wider rims maybe? (/Thread-Evoque-a-bit-tame-from-behind-Wider-rims-maybe)

Evoque a bit tame from behind, Wider rims maybe? - fivarsson - 16-09-2011 08:36pm

Hi, I think the evoque looks a tame from behind. Anyone knows aftermarket rims that's a bit wider something like 9,5 or 10 inch so i can fit 285 och 295 wheels to get a more agressive look from behind. Something like Bmw X6

anyone knows where to find this rim?
http://www.evoqueforums.net/forum/evoque-wheels-tires/16-22-evoque-wheels-already-ebay.html

thx

RE: Evoque a bit tame from behind, Wider rims maybe? - jitenc - 16-09-2011 08:53pm

The listing is off ebay...you are right about being tame.
i up for suggestions to make it wild...

RE: Evoque a bit tame from behind, Wider rims maybe? - mark_n - 17-09-2011 07:31am

There's a ridge on the back bumper which is there to cover the technical homologation requirement that the wheels should not extend beyond the bodywork, so you are already at the limit with the existing wheels.

RE: Evoque a bit tame from behind, Wider rims maybe? - XFullFatTim - 17-09-2011 02:39pm

Also your warranty is blown out of the water if you fit wider wheels than OEM, it's tough being a Land Rover owner and a fashion victim.

You just have to read the 100's of posts about fitting 22" and bigger wheels on RRS/D3/D4/FFRR and 75% change back to standard 20's after a couple of weeks - they either suffer cracked wheels because of the weight of the car or the ride is unbearable even on the air suspension, most do it because "the car looks mean with bigger wheels" but bigger wheels aren't everything!.

RE: Evoque a bit tame from behind, Wider rims maybe? - Token - 20-09-2011 10:50am

I had 22's on my FFRR...but ride quality was compromised...wouldn't do it again! But...it looked proper cool...so maybe I would Smile

RE: Evoque a bit tame from behind, Wider rims maybe? - jos - 23-09-2011 05:16pm

AND to fit spacers ? that could be an answer ??
wherere to get ?

RE: Evoque a bit tame from behind, Wider rims maybe? - jos - 02-01-2012 09:50am

H&R has a set already wit 4-5-6- cm widening
and 3 cm lowering !
so that would be awesome !

Evoque a bit tame from behind, Wider rims maybe? - Big Dave - 02-01-2012 10:42am

I have visions of the 'wideboy' Suzuki Vitara's from the 90's !!

2.0 Si4 Dynamic 5Dr Auto, Fuji White, Lux Pack, Dynamic Plus Pack, 20" Chrome Shadow Alloys