babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
In Glasgow city centre - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: In Glasgow city centre (/Thread-In-Glasgow-city-centre)

In Glasgow city centre - XFullFatTim - 15-09-2011 04:13pm

A lovely Fuji Coupe Dynamic Plus Lux ..................... moving parallel to me on Maryhill Road................. smartly dressed male driver in suit and striped white and blue shirt

then it disappeared when the shop windows stopped................Laughing

RE: In Glasgow city centre - duckworthparts - 15-09-2011 04:21pm

Rolling with Laughter

RE: In Glasgow city centre - xxxx5 - 15-09-2011 04:42pm

you tease!Laughing

RE: In Glasgow city centre - ytshome - 15-09-2011 04:48pm

(15-09-2011 04:13pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  A lovely Fuji Coupe Dynamic Plus Lux ..................... moving parallel to me on Maryhill Road................. smartly dressed male driver in suit and striped white and blue shirt

"Knew it was a joke when you said smartly dressed male. YT

then it disappeared when the shop windows stopped................Laughing

RE: In Glasgow city centre - XFullFatTim - 15-09-2011 04:52pm

Hey today was my one day in month when I wear a suit and look smart I'll have you know, it was also the one day in the month when I venture into Glasgow City Centre for a professional organisation's monthly bash

RE: In Glasgow city centre - ant - 15-09-2011 05:10pm

Off to the bank to count your money, Tim?? lol

RE: In Glasgow city centre - XFullFatTim - 15-09-2011 05:15pm

I've just spent all my money Ant, there's none left to count!

RE: In Glasgow city centre - ant - 15-09-2011 05:23pm

(15-09-2011 05:15pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I've just spent all my money Ant, there's none left to count!

So you didn't spend long at the bank then eh? More time to spend enjoying the car.Very Happy
Can't bloody wait for mine to come, although I'm now stuck offshore on the Grand Banks in thick fog with a hurricane approaching, and no chance of a helicopter or boat ride in, so even if it was at the dealers now, I couldn't get there for a while.Sad
ANTRolling Eyes

RE: In Glasgow city centre - XFullFatTim - 15-09-2011 05:32pm

Didn't even go near a bank, no money left what's the point! I was at the monthly meeting of a professional body that I am a member of, one of the London Guild Companies that has Scottish sub-branch