babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Xenon delays - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Xenon delays (/Thread-Xenon-delays)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Xenon delays - xxxx5 - 25-09-2011 08:22pm

Cutter, I agree with all your points. The customer is right!

RE: Xenon delays - cutter7 - 25-09-2011 08:33pm

(25-09-2011 08:22pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Cutter, I agree with all your points. The customer is right!

Thanks..I know.. We will get great Pure cars! Very Happy

RE: Xenon delays - doug - 25-09-2011 08:54pm

Worst case of Xenons being pulled or order delayed my months ,
how would I stand on getting my deposit back ?
The evoque without xenons is a no go for me.

RE: Xenon delays - cutter7 - 25-09-2011 09:03pm

(25-09-2011 08:54pm)doug Wrote:  Worst case of Xenons being pulled or order delayed my months ,
how would I stand on getting my deposit back ?
The evoque without xenons is a no go for me.

Decent dealerships will be fine, with a deposit return.

They will keep it on order, then stick it on their forecourt, up the £'s and do alright.. It's business.. or all about supply and demand! have you not seen the waiting list. Crying

RE: Xenon delays - Acwats - 25-09-2011 09:13pm

I suggest everybody who is concerned PM nick@ land rover. I've already asked him to comment on this thread and he either isn't reading or is ignoring. He does respond to pms (although they tend to be Dear John replies eg I don't know why, but you can't and I'm sorry).

RE: Xenon delays - mark_n - 25-09-2011 09:18pm

Useless in other words...

RE: Xenon delays - EVO PUNDITT - 25-09-2011 09:30pm

Without xenon is a no go! Dealers on this forum can clear this issue up, but because there is an issue.I think they avoid this thread, so let's just harass
our dealers and see if we can get any sense out of them and keep this thread going till we are all satisfied.

RE: Xenon delays - J77 - 25-09-2011 09:55pm

I haven't went for xenons but I am tempted to phone my salesman and ask to order them just to see what he says.

RE: Xenon delays - cutter7 - 25-09-2011 10:05pm

(25-09-2011 07:42pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  If you read the small print on the configurator it does state that it isn't accurate and to check with your dealer in case things change. I'm afraid that the LR website has a reputation for being inaccurate, often to the extent that it states you can fit items to cars that the dealer configurator says is impossible. I doubt there is a car maker on this earth that has a 100% accurate configuration. It would be worth running a book on how long it takes LR to update the website. I'm not supporting their computer department, it is the weekend after all and they are probably out enjoying their new Evoque Pures with Xenoon headlights, brought using their employees discount

Tim,
You know as well as the rest of us that have Pures on order, that this Xenon problem has been going on for weeks!

Come on.. does it really take LR, this long to update their website? i don't think so..

I really believe there are no issues at all, and certain people can type what they want ,and people read in the wrong way, and then it becomes a bad apple, and type spreads..

I'm confident what i have ordered, i will receive, until i'm told different..Very Happy

RE: Xenon delays - XFullFatTim - 25-09-2011 11:14pm

Cutter I'm confident that you and all the others who ticked that option will get them too.