babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Loadspace Stowage Rails - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Loadspace Stowage Rails (/Thread-Loadspace-Stowage-Rails)

Loadspace Stowage Rails - cjfp - 31-03-2011 04:56pm

OK, anyone know what these are (Please only comment if you know rather than making educated guess!)

RE: Loadspace Stowage Rails - XFullFatTim - 31-03-2011 05:05pm

Here's one that google turns up....................http://www.car-rax.co.uk/single-racks.html
I suspect it's the same system as you can specify for most Audi Avants - adjustable polished aluminium rods built into the loadspace that you fold out and adjust to hold your shopping in place when you decide to do some spirited driving on the way home from the supermarket

RE: Loadspace Stowage Rails - Blackseries - 31-03-2011 05:14pm

At 1.02 you'll see them.

2 rails in the boot floor with a 2 bar sliding barrier.

RE: Loadspace Stowage Rails - Kermit - 31-03-2011 11:36pm

(31-03-2011 05:14pm)Blackseries Wrote:  

Nicely shot video. I assume the colour of the Dynamic with the black roof and wheels is lime. It looks fantastic. Love those black wheels.

RE: Loadspace Stowage Rails - cjfp - 01-04-2011 07:00am

NNooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. How to confuse me further - I'd discounted Lime, but that video makes it look really nice !!!!!

RE: Loadspace Stowage Rails - Blackseries - 01-04-2011 09:03am

(01-04-2011 07:00am)cjfp Wrote:  NNooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. How to confuse me further - I'd discounted Lime, but that video makes it look really nice !!!!!

Its not really Lime .... its more pale Yellow than Lime I would say. With a black roof it looks the business.

RE: Loadspace Stowage Rails - Kermit - 04-04-2011 05:03am

(01-04-2011 09:03am)Blackseries Wrote:  Its not really Lime .... its more pale Yellow than Lime I would say

That's what I'd guess, not the sort of green I'm looking for. I'd prefer a light, bright green. I guess I'll have to seriously look at Kosrae Green if I'm to continue owning green cars; only for the sake of my rego though.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kermit/309903307/

RE: Loadspace Stowage Rails - Sarcastrix - 26-04-2012 03:04pm

I know it's an old thread but I thought I'd up date it with the facts:

The Loadspace Stowage Rails are Part Number: VPLVS0102 (I have these)

Boot rail kit which uses loadspace lashing eye fixings.
Luggage rails and sliding D-Loops kit.

The Audi style barriers are the Load Retention System Part Number: VPLVS0125

For securing luggage / cargo within the loadspace.
Load retention barrier and luggage strap.

Please Note
equires Loadspace Luggage Rails - VPLVS0102 when not fitted as standard.

RE: Loadspace Stowage Rails - XFullFatTim - 26-04-2012 07:42pm

IIRC Mark_N has them along with the social seat if anybody cares to search for social seat they should find his thread about doing the installation