babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Strange dynamic spotted... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Strange dynamic spotted... (/Thread-Strange-dynamic-spotted)

Strange dynamic spotted... - M30 EVO - 09-09-2011 09:24pm

Spotted a fuji white dynamic on the road this afternoon near Macclesfield. I assume it was a 'cutomer' car as it was on a private plate ending in 1SSY. Looked very smart but something just didn't seem quite right... on closer inspection, the black textured plastic around the wheel arches, and also the very bottom bits of the rear bumper were all painted white to match the body.

Didn't like it personally.

As far as I am aware, this isn't standard.... anyone out there know any different?

RE: Strange dynamic spotted... - XFullFatTim - 09-09-2011 09:26pm

They should be black, take a look at my photos ofvthe tow kit

RE: Strange dynamic spotted... - M30 EVO - 09-09-2011 09:44pm

Apologies for the poor photo....... taken with camera phone whilst travelling at national speed limit, by my passenger of course... Rolling Eyes

Spot the differences!

RE: Strange dynamic spotted... - XFullFatTim - 09-09-2011 10:12pm

That looks awful!

RE: Strange dynamic spotted... - M30 EVO - 09-09-2011 10:16pm

Glad its not just me who thinks its 'wrong'!!!

When it turned off the main road, I got a good side view and again, the white wheel arches just didnt look right.

Each to there own I suppose. The proud owner has probably been very busy having it personalised for launch day Shocked

RE: Strange dynamic spotted... - XFullFatTim - 09-09-2011 11:14pm

Were the roof pillars also coded? That looks even worse when people do that

RE: Strange dynamic spotted... - J77 - 10-09-2011 11:41am

I agree it is not nice, i think you could over do White too easily you have to get the balance off black and White just right. Too much of one or the other just looks poor. Sorry if offended that person who is probably bursting with joy at new arrival. Very Happy