babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Letter from Landrover about "EVOQUE ECO STOP/START UPDATE! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Letter from Landrover about "EVOQUE ECO STOP/START UPDATE! (/Thread-Letter-from-Landrover-about-EVOQUE-ECO-STOP-START-UPDATE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Letter from Landrover about "EVOQUE ECO STOP/START UPDATE! - IvorRedOne - 20-07-2013 11:10pm

(03-05-2013 10:26pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I don't have stop start either having a diesel auto, but the fix is actually two fixes in one package - the other fix is for the intermittent sounding if the alarm system, and it was applied to my car last week

I was informed by my dealer that this wasn't the case of being two fixes in one package. My car recently went in for a service and the intermittent sounding fix was applied but after driving the car for a little while realised that the ECO stop/start had stopped working. The car had to go in again for another software update. The Stop/Start was working fine until it had it's first service. Anyone explain that one?

RE: Letter from Landrover about "EVOQUE ECO STOP/START UPDATE! - Squidly73 - 21-07-2013 07:31am

Q261 was noticed as start and stop fixies and multimedia fixies for my dealer, it was not question of alarm or battery fixies

RE: Letter from Landrover about "EVOQUE ECO STOP/START UPDATE! - Offroadstu - 21-07-2013 08:41pm

Your dealer is wrong, my car was one of the first to have the alarm issue resolved and I have an email from LR UK stating that Q261 was the final fix for the alarm issue.

RE: Letter from Landrover about "EVOQUE ECO STOP/START UPDATE! - cjfp - 21-07-2013 08:44pm

^^ agree

RE: Letter from Landrover about "EVOQUE ECO STOP/START UPDATE! - Squidly73 - 21-07-2013 11:21pm

Ok i ll tell you after my fixies