babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Issues with Paint from Japan - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Issues with Paint from Japan (/Thread-Issues-with-Paint-from-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Issues with Paint from Japan - XFullFatTim - 21-04-2011 05:52pm

LRX it used to be that if you specced the Rear Seat Entertainment you had to have the Rear vents, and they were also an option in their own right on the original spec lists

RE: Issues with Paint from Japan - bell-auto-services - 22-04-2011 12:57pm

I hope i get my rear vents as my order was placed before they were removed, i cant have RSE with my seat choice Sad

Pete

RE: Issues with Paint from Japan - cjfp - 24-04-2011 07:05pm

(21-04-2011 05:16pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  I see that the rear vents have also been removed from the options list on the website................
Tim – I believe this has been confirmed unless ordered with rear ent system

RE: Issues with Paint from Japan - M.I.B - 25-04-2011 12:28pm

Had a meeting with the Dealer on Saturday re paint issues, current order is Firenze, thought i had to choose another colour as this was not available, but according to dealer and the email i looked at you can still order this colour until June.
Anyone know anything different.

RE: Issues with Paint from Japan - LRX - 25-04-2011 01:25pm

Removed and Delayed Colours - not available on orders from June onwards. Reintroduction timing to be confirmed:

Nara Bronze
Firenze Red* (will not be introduced on Freelander in May. Limited availability for Freelander LE2 only)
Aintree Green
Colima Lime*
Mauritius Blue*
Barolo Black
Havana
Rousillon Red (limited availability for 11MY Range Rover Ultimate Edition only)
*Plan to introduce on Range Rover Evoque in Q1 2012

RE: Issues with Paint from Japan - cjfp - 25-04-2011 02:18pm

again, full dealer clarification reqd - my order is on for oct deliveery but I've been told I need to change from Firenze Red.

RE: Issues with Paint from Japan - MW73 - 26-04-2011 05:18pm

Checked with my dealer today who confirmed that Firenze red is only available on vehicles with a build date of June or before. Mine is due in sept and hasn't been allocated a build day yet ad far as he knew so I had to choose another colour or wait until early 2012.

RE: Issues with Paint from Japan - Urban Splash - 26-04-2011 06:24pm

(26-04-2011 05:18pm)MW73 Wrote:  Checked with my dealer today who confirmed that Firenze red is only available on vehicles with a build date of June or before. Mine is due in sept and hasn't been allocated a build day yet ad far as he knew so I had to choose another colour or wait until early 2012.

As far as I know, there are no UK customer build dates before September 2011.

RE: Issues with Paint from Japan - M.I.B - 27-04-2011 07:38pm

Dealer has now been told to go through all Evoque orders with paint issues and re submit with new colours. So for me its now Ipanema Sand,
just hope I'm going to like it.

RE: Issues with Paint from Japan - GeordieBoy - 27-04-2011 11:26pm

I liked Ipanema when I seen it on a 5 door, looks well with the right wheels