babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Ordered...that was the easy bit! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Ordered...that was the easy bit! (/Thread-Ordered-that-was-the-easy-bit)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ordered...that was the easy bit! - XFullFatTim - 29-10-2012 08:41pm

Then on the 17th you'll have to drive it south to Stirling and come offroading in it!

RE: Ordered...that was the easy bit! - IKM - 29-10-2012 09:46pm

(29-10-2012 07:19pm)eddkawasaki Wrote:  Well after a five and a half month wait its finally at the dealers. Collection will be 1030 on Wednesday.

Can't wait!
Look forward to trying to spot you on the local roads. Congrats! Glad you got onshore for the collection.

RE: Ordered...that was the easy bit! - eddkawasaki - 29-10-2012 10:47pm

(29-10-2012 08:41pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Then on the 17th you'll have to drive it south to Stirling and come offroading in it!

Tim I would love to have been able to come down to Stirling offroading but alas I'm off back to the boat on the 14th. Maybe next time.
(29-10-2012 09:46pm)IKM Wrote:  Look forward to trying to spot you on the local roads. Congrats! Glad you got onshore for the collection.

Thanks IKM it was a close one though. I was sat in the heli lounge just watching the safety DVD when the news came in about the chopper landing in the north sea. Flights suspended for the day, managed to get a flight on the Tuesday morning just before the fog rolled in and shutdown flight ops again.

Anyway the car is only a week late, I'll be pretty easy to spot on the roads. I'll be the one with the massive grin where the heated windscreen should be.