babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? (/Thread-Poll-Which-colour-have-you-gone-for)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - paulus599 - 09-06-2011 09:35am

They could build them like that VW (Polo maybe?) where every panel was a different colour. I think they were just a marketing tool to start with, but people actually started ordering them - crazy!

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - Sassy - 09-06-2011 12:34pm

(27-05-2011 01:38am)vinda Wrote:  The dealers are rubbish. The have no knowledge on the car and make sh*t up

Absolutely agree! The more I read on this forum the more annoyed I am with my dealer. He was pushing me towards certain specs, esp interiors, and not letting me look closely at the screen as he was ticking through everything. Agenda to push certain specs? I just hope he hasn't steered me to a complete minger of a car or he can keep my deposit and I'll be back at BMW for an X6!

on topic, I'm Indus silver. I'm starting to swither with it though. Maybe orkney a better choice?

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - ant - 09-06-2011 10:04pm

My dealer has been really helpful. Always willing to meet, listen and help. His knowledge of the vehicle is pretty good.
I've got the spec I want in the colour I want and delivery is in late Sept.
I guess not all Dealers are equal.
Ant

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - evoqueboy - 10-06-2011 10:10am

I also get mine around late September after having had the colour changed from fuji to Firenze.
I'm surprised no one here has gone for Mauritius blue as i think that is another stunning colour. Not much talk of it either!

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - SW6RR - 10-06-2011 12:06pm

I think that's because it's not available at launch (I think?) and the majority of us are desperate to get our cars as soon as humanly possible!

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - evoqueboy - 10-06-2011 12:14pm

Yeah I suppose your right as it's due to be launched in Q1!

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - MW73 - 10-06-2011 08:52pm

[quote='evoqueboy' pid='3620' dateline='1307697042']
I also get mine around late September after having had the colour changed from fuji to Firenze.

I originally ordered Firenze,but had to change, we all know why etc etc, I asked my dealer about changing back and he said it would delay order or possibly loose my delivery date? Was this the case for you?Rolling Eyes

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - evoqueboy - 10-06-2011 11:47pm

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - Pricy147 - 13-06-2011 03:43pm

I got Firenze Red Coupe also - in Dynamic.

Must admit - I really like the look of the Mauritius Blue! Shame not available until 2012!

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - evoqueboy - 13-06-2011 03:52pm

(13-06-2011 03:43pm)Pricy147 Wrote:  I got Firenze Red Coupe also - in Dynamic.

Must admit - I really like the look of the Mauritius Blue! Shame not available until 2012!

When do you get it?