babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Sun Visor? ARGH! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Sun Visor? ARGH! (/Thread-Sun-Visor-ARGH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Sun Visor? ARGH! - Merf - 07-02-2012 08:51pm

First thing i noticed on collecting today, lovely black interior with black roof and these poxy stickers you cant peel off.

Its a very odd thing to do.

RE: Sun Visor? ARGH! - MartinP - 07-02-2012 09:02pm

Can't say I noticed these when I was test driving but it is the sort of thing that would annoy me. If anybody could post a pic it would be appreciated.

RE: Sun Visor? ARGH! - J77 - 07-02-2012 10:11pm

Would a hot iron take them off ?

RE: Sun Visor? ARGH! - PD1 - 17-08-2012 01:04pm

Hi Guys, Revoved the stickers today. Used Isopropyl Alcohol. Had to soak the stickers for about 30 seconds with a white cotton compress. Then peel them of bit by bit. Left a very slight mark, slightly more shiny than surrounding material but hardly noticable. Hope this helps.

RE: Sun Visor? ARGH! - jojosr - 13-09-2012 08:38pm

Any update on this issue? It looks terible!!!!

RE: Sun Visor? ARGH! - Urban Splash - 29-09-2012 02:22pm

Mine didn't have these stickers on......Just noticed today....

RE: Sun Visor? ARGH! - jojosr - 29-09-2012 04:31pm

I get the car one week ago, and the stickers are on, ugly and look undistroyable ...(or so Smile

RE: Sun Visor? ARGH! - Barton Evoque - 29-09-2012 04:38pm

mine has no stickers Smile

RE: Sun Visor? ARGH! - XFullFatTim - 29-09-2012 04:51pm

I really cannot fathom out what the problem is with the stickers - I never notice them when I'm driving or when I'm stopped in traffic, I think you are all making a huge fuss about absolutely nothing. The last two BMW's I've travelled in, the last Merc and the last Saab I travelled also had them and I didn't find they drew my eye straight to them.

RE: Sun Visor? ARGH! - Urban Splash - 30-09-2012 08:29am

Ditto. I have driven many cars with stickers and never really been bothered by them..