babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Double locking - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Double locking (/Thread-Double-locking)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Double locking - vinda - 17-10-2011 12:08am

I am happy with the confit of the single double locking. Not a problem. Or anything to moan about really.

RE: Double locking - hybris - 17-10-2011 06:25am

Well with the explanation Im not complaining as it make sense. First thought it was a bad implement ion but as the alarm is actually on with one click its ok. Just need to get used to the double clicking... Wink

RE: Double locking - trotorus - 29-12-2011 07:21am

Is Intrusion sensing included by default?. In the manual it says that it depends which country, but there is not a list of where is included. Intrusion sensing should be activated with the double locking.

RE: Double locking - lngrn36 - 29-12-2011 12:43pm

(29-12-2011 07:21am)trotorus Wrote:  Is Intrusion sensing included by default?. In the manual it says that it depends which country, but there is not a list of where is included. Intrusion sensing should be activated with the double locking.

Good question as I live in USA and the dealer told me one click is sufficient. This is the first I've heard of double click super duty giraffe suffocating rodent zapping killer alarm system..!.

RE: Double locking - dandavis1 - 29-12-2011 04:23pm

I wish the mirrors wouldn't pause folding when you make the second press. Looks a bit cheap.

RE: Double locking - trotorus - 10-01-2012 10:14am

I´m being told that in Europe Intrusion Sensing (Volumetric sensor) won´t be included as default, Only perimeter alarm. I would like to have it, but there is not an option for that. Someone knows what solution would we have if we want to get this "extra"?.

Seems that Perimeter alarm will not detect someone breaking windows glasses and steal inside the car...