babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? (/Thread-Firenze-Red-Or-Fuji-White)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - The Valeter - 12-10-2011 09:39pm

(12-10-2011 08:55pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  White Dynamic with panoramic roof is superb... oh thats what I ordered...(so many months ago!!)

I agree it does though I do think it needs the Privacy Glass to finish off!
The car in the picture is gorgeous.

I was working in Maidstone today & on the way home I was near Guy Salmon so just popped in to see what they had. There were three Dynamics in Fuji White two of them were 3 door, was so busy looking forgot to see if they had glass roof Crying There was a Firenze but was a Pure with 19" wheels.
Probably will go with Firenze but I can't help thinking a change in my choice of colour is due!
(12-10-2011 10:07am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Red is lovely, but there's only one thing more stunning than this:
[Image: file-12.jpg]

and it is this
[Image: bcd6b4da.jpg]

or possibly this
[Image: file-10.jpg]

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Where is this dealer lol? Someone likes White Dynamics!!

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - XFullFatTim - 12-10-2011 09:47pm

Lookers Park Royal, but it was the day after the launch

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - PhilSkill - 12-10-2011 10:50pm

(12-10-2011 09:47pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Lookers Park Royal, but it was the day after the launch

And that middle pic is your car at pickup if I remember?

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - XFullFatTim - 12-10-2011 10:53pm

it is Phil and IIRC the 5 door was an Si4

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - PhilSkill - 12-10-2011 11:04pm

(12-10-2011 10:53pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  it is Phil and IIRC the 5 door was an Si4

Stunning Tim... Oh where is mine... I pray not unfinished full of rain in some car-park in Halewood!? I've enough rust issues to deal with...

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - XFullFatTim - 12-10-2011 11:08pm

The more I see that photo of the 5 door the more I would like one - but I think I would be tempted to get a can opener out and get some bonnet vents fitted to it! Oh and I would have to have the Plus Lux again, maybe the 300BHP one too with the £1000 saved over the Coupe.................... will have to contact LPR tomorrow and see if I can get on the queue again

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - PhilSkill - 12-10-2011 11:37pm

(12-10-2011 11:08pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  The more I see that photo of the 5 door the more I would like one - but I think I would be tempted to get a can opener out and get some bonnet vents fitted to it! Oh and I would have to have the Plus Lux again, maybe the 300BHP one too with the £1000 saved over the Coupe.................... will have to contact LPR tomorrow and see if I can get on the queue again

Dont forget the additional £3000+ markup you'll have selling your rare coupe! Wink

Or maybe you could swap bonnets!