babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Dynamic has been put back a month! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: My Dynamic has been put back a month! (/Thread-My-Dynamic-has-been-put-back-a-month)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: My Dynamic has been put back a month! - defender_uk - 05-10-2011 04:40pm

well...just walked in home to an email from the dealer...they have received the car and it wasn't expected till 30 Oct was the latest date....!

RE: My Dynamic has been put back a month! - XFullFatTim - 05-10-2011 05:13pm

Sounds like there is total confusion somewhere between Halewood, Gaydon Central Depot and the dealerships.

RE: My Dynamic has been put back a month! - ajmooseman - 05-10-2011 05:35pm

(05-10-2011 04:40pm)defender_uk Wrote:  well...just walked in home to an email from the dealer...they have received the car and it wasn't expected till 30 Oct was the latest date....!

Good news though??? I can only hope that would happen to me? Hope the transports moving onto Bradford without them knowing?

RE: My Dynamic has been put back a month! - defender_uk - 05-10-2011 05:36pm

yeah good news....just got to re-org my work schedule now to get it before Nov.....lol
the trials the trials.....

RE: My Dynamic has been put back a month! - Daigriff - 05-10-2011 05:49pm

Great news Defender, chuffed for you...and jealous.

RE: My Dynamic has been put back a month! - defender_uk - 05-10-2011 05:53pm

thanks....so really just makes it a month late now....Smile

My Dynamic has been put back a month! - DDX - 05-10-2011 06:35pm

Token, I get what youre saying regarding how configurable the vehicle is and that its new territory for Land Rover, and would agree with you if one trim level was being delayed due to a specific trim part (i.e dynamic sills), but xenons are standard on two of the three trim levels. Id be slightly more forgiving if it was a supplier issue rather than LR not ordering enough. I guess we'll never know.
Congrats defender! Cant wait to see pics of it.

RE: My Dynamic has been put back a month! - Christian - 05-10-2011 07:01pm

My dealer in Germany told me today on request that my Prestige was put back from october to december. But maybe not, they got another Evoque four weeks earlier than expected... Others were put back and some days later again forward, looks a little bit confusing...

RE: My Dynamic has been put back a month! - BFGEvoqueMan - 06-10-2011 09:39am

(05-10-2011 07:01pm)Christian Wrote:  My dealer in Germany told me today on request that my Prestige was put back from october to december. But maybe not, they got another Evoque four weeks earlier than expected... Others were put back and some days later again forward, looks a little bit confusing...

Could this be the dealer now letting you know that TD4 and ED4 build start on 28th Nov?

RE: My Dynamic has been put back a month! - Gthornton - 06-10-2011 10:02am

Just got a call to confirm my build is still reading 25/11 for delivery 8/12 so no change - yet.

Phew!

Also worth noting that John from Williams in Manchester has been excellent all along with me and is going to check weekly for me now.