babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Some so and so gone and scratched my car!!!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Some so and so gone and scratched my car!!!! (/Thread-Some-so-and-so-gone-and-scratched-my-car)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Some so and so gone and scratched my car!!!! - XFullFatTim - 06-06-2013 04:55pm

The way some folks cannot judge the corners of their car amazes me, I know for years I have had Disco's, RRS's, FFRR's, Freelanders and a Defender that have been dead easy to judge where the corners are and the Evoque is a bit more difficult than all of the foregoing but it isn't that hard fr even the shortest people to judge the corners of an Evoque - I'm starting to wonder if it isn't time that soe manufacturers reverted to what big Mercedes trucks of the 60's and early 1970's had on their front wings - sort of deely bopper things - ping pong balls on the end of a long springy stalk that marked the bits the driver couldn't see from the cab.......

RE: Some so and so gone and scratched my car!!!! - J77 - 06-06-2013 06:07pm

It took me a little time to get used to the Evoque after having Disco and Freelanders, never managed to hit anything though. It's good to be back in the Fl2, I missed the command driving position.