babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. (/Thread-My-Orkney-Grey-Pure-Manual-in-the-Austrian-hills)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. - Evo-king - 27-08-2012 03:03pm

He's new, perhaps a moderator will move it.

RE: My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. - daveo - 09-10-2012 08:52am

Car continues to impress. 10,000km's & it seems to be running in nicely and becoming smoother and delivering more power and torque. Weather is getting colder and the heated steering wheel is coming into its own!

No real complaints only questions why...

Why install a cheap gear stick gator and not a leather one. Really messes up the whole tactility of the cockpit.
Why not have an option to override the eco start/stop, so 'I' have the option if I want to use it. It hides behind the gear stick so I cant see its on. would be nice to have it off permanently and I choose if I want it on. (who's found the cheat, like the one for the seat belt chime).
Why are the auto headlight sensors so damn sensitive? Headlights come on under normal road bridges!
Why does the AV touch screen take soooooo long to switch between screens.
Why is the cruise control electronically limited to a maximum speed. Cummon, I live in Germany where I can drive at whatever ridiculous speed I wish on the Autobahn's.
Winters coming and why hasn't RR come out with a decent set of rubber mats that actually cover the floor of the car rather than just looking pretty?
Tongue Out

RE: My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. - XFullFatTim - 09-10-2012 09:18am

(27-08-2012 03:03pm)Evo-king Wrote:  He's new, perhaps a moderator will move it.

I've tried various functions in the moderators controls but I end up with the entire thread repeated either twice here or in the General section. Don't want to copy and paste it incase something is lost

(09-10-2012 08:52am)daveo Wrote:  Why are the auto headlight sensors so damn sensitive? Headlights come on under normal road bridges!
Why does the AV touch screen take soooooo long to switch between screens.
Because lots of RRS and Disco3-4 owners like me complained to land Rover that it had to be dark before the previous system switched on, that rendered the system useless - better to come on too soon than not at all
(09-10-2012 08:52am)daveo Wrote:  Winters coming and why hasn't RR come out with a decent set of rubber mats that actually cover the floor of the car rather than just looking pretty?Tongue Out
Because you have purchased a Range Rover and not a Land Rover which you might drive in your muddy wellington boots, straight off the farm fields or out of a quarry - The dealership will sell you some splendid rubber ones that will hold a lot of water/ snow melt if you want them

RE: My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. - daveo - 09-10-2012 11:50am

I will certainly be driving the Evoque in my muddy wellies... found a set of mats on ebay but they are right hookers.

RE: My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. - steviej - 09-10-2012 12:03pm

Wow pleased to see how great Orkney Grey looks cos mine is being delivered (fingers crossed) in 16 days time!!

Prestige, Orkney Grey, pano roof, keyless entry, powered tailgate, solar attenuating glass, spare wheel

Very excited now!!

RE: My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. - BeemerBoy - 09-10-2012 06:02pm

daveo is this a my13?

looks good

get my og on november 26th... the wait continues!

RE: My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. - daveo - 10-10-2012 07:56am

its a 12... Cool

RE: My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. - daveo - 17-10-2012 11:26am

Just ordered a set of these

http://www.weathertecheurope.de/land-rover_range-rover/2012/Range%20Rover%20Evoque/floorliner-digitalfit/?OrderItemId=88914504

Will let you know how they fit etc. It gets VERY messy here during the winter and the rubber mats that I have for the Evoque simply arent up to anything other than a damp foot!

RE: My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. - daveo - 22-12-2012 01:26pm

Had these mats in use for a while now after already heavy snow and totally mucky kids/salt/water etc etc. They're great, keep all the muck out/off the carpets, can highly recommend them! Not a cheap crappy product either and fit perfectly! 10/10

RE: My Orkney Grey Pure Manual in the Austrian hills. - eddkawasaki - 22-12-2012 02:46pm

Daveo those mats look just the job for protecting my carpets from the nasty winter filth, pity they seem to be only available in left hand drive Sad