babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Volume control on steering wheel is hormonal - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Volume control on steering wheel is hormonal (/Thread-Volume-control-on-steering-wheel-is-hormonal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Volume control on steering wheel is hormonal - maffy - 22-08-2012 01:44am

to add to the discussion about steering wheel volume/track control: I've started to notice that pressing the volume or track button once (definitely only one "click") changes the volume/track in multiple increments:

eg, volume changes by 2 or 3 units or track skips 2 or 3 tracks

RE: Volume control on steering wheel is hormonal - ADZ - 22-08-2012 08:38am

(22-08-2012 01:44am)maffy Wrote:  to add to the discussion about steering wheel volume/track control: I've started to notice that pressing the volume or track button once (definitely only one "click") changes the volume/track in multiple increments:

eg, volume changes by 2 or 3 units or track skips 2 or 3 tracks

I've had that too. Not since the fix though. Here's hoping that it was sorted.

RE: Volume control on steering wheel is hormonal - Rudyanne - 22-08-2012 08:59am

+1

+1 test
+1 test sorry

RE: Volume control on steering wheel is hormonal - ADZ - 22-08-2012 09:32am

Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy Rudyanne.

RE: Volume control on steering wheel is hormonal - Craig_d1 - 22-08-2012 09:45am

(16-08-2012 11:33pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  ADZ if you want to keep that new car smell then you can buy airfresheners in the UK from these guys that are scented to smell of new leather......... http://www.liquidleather.com/car-shop.html scroll down to the third from last product. They are excellent and I have been using them in my cars for a few years now just to make it continue to have that nice new leather smell.

Do you use the liquid leather conditioner(GT11) also? and if so what do you think of it?
thxs

RE: Volume control on steering wheel is hormonal - XFullFatTim - 22-08-2012 01:59pm

Yes Craig I have and also the GT12 cleaner - used them both to remove (almost successfully) brown leather polish stains from a belt that had marked the seat back of the Ivory leather in my last FFRR. It leaves a lovely fresh smell of leather in the car too.

RE: Volume control on steering wheel is hormonal - speary - 23-08-2012 01:11pm

My green and red phone buttons wouldnt work this morning, I had to use the screen