babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Wife said NO - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Wife said NO (/Thread-Wife-said-NO)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Wife said NO - tash - 22-03-2012 10:20pm

Pano roof is a must! Can't not have it

If sun is a problem as other have said close the blind, but sun won't be.

It makes the car

RE: Wife said NO - Bjorntje_be - 22-03-2012 10:31pm

order the pano roof, everytime before you enter your street close the blinds. When she gets in and drives along, keep it closed. When you drive alone, open it.
How long will it take before she notices ?? Smile

And in my opinion a normal roof will scratch even faster than the glass version .

RE: Wife said NO - cjfp - 22-03-2012 10:36pm

^^ nice idea

RE: Wife said NO - The Valeter - 22-03-2012 11:00pm

Order one with the Panoramic roof but don't tell the wife then when the car arrives have a deal with the salesman to say "How is the order been done wrong lol?"

RE: Wife said NO - chiggy - 23-03-2012 02:05am

you need a divorce...

Twisted Evil

RE: Wife said NO - mark_n - 23-03-2012 07:26am

An offer of shoes normally does the trick...

RE: Wife said NO - cjfp - 23-03-2012 07:50am

Why would she want his old size 10 brown brogues ?! Laughing

RE: Wife said NO - jitenc - 23-03-2012 07:57am

(22-03-2012 05:33pm)Kimv Wrote:  She didn't like it because it was too light (sun shining in her eyes). And she's worried about safety in the event of a crash, that it would scratch easily and look bad after a few years... And we actually drove 2 test drives yesterday, one with and one without the pano.

Sun shining in her eyes: solution is to wear a hat and sunglasses ...
Safety In event of a crash: wear a helmet... Or bubble wrap her whenever she sits in the Evoque .....
Scratches easily and looks bad: .... Hmmmm... Tell her not to look up through the glass as it can be a strain on the neck muscles.....

RE: Wife said NO - Rootsboy - 23-03-2012 11:56am

so far for me the sun has not been a problem with it and we have been having some pretty bright days here over the winter, i may close the blind more when parking to stop the car heating up to much.
an i think the ebony header works great, i only just thought about it just as my order could not be changed and im glad i did.

RE: Wife said NO - J77 - 23-03-2012 12:16pm

My biggest regret was not going with the pano roof, sod the wife just go for it. That's probably why I am single, I have away with the ladies Laughing