babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? (/Thread-Anyone-seen-Indus-Silver-in-the-flesh)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? - cjfp - 23-06-2011 06:03pm

Nice first post hammy - don't think you'll upset too many with that (lol)

RE: Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? - hammy - 23-06-2011 06:40pm

(23-06-2011 06:03pm)cjfp Wrote:  Nice first post hammy - don't think you'll upset too many with that (lol)

Indus silver also appeals because of the way it matches my hair

RE: Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? - SW6RR - 23-06-2011 06:54pm

Indus Silver makes it look like a boring German car. Possibly a prettier than average example, bit it's a bit weepingly depressing nonetheless.

Oh I'm kidding. Well, I'm not, actually, but I'm sure everone who goes for Silver will be thrilled with their choice.

[just not as thrilled as I'll be]

RE: Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? - Kermit - 25-06-2011 02:41am

(23-06-2011 05:31pm)hammy Wrote:  By comparison, the Firenze Red and Black car they also had at Manchester looked like it belonged in a tarts boudoir

LaughingLaughingLaughing

RE: Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? - sandeep - 25-06-2011 09:56am

Hi Guys, Have a coupe dynamic on order in Indus Silver with black panoramic roof and shadowline wheels.

RE: Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? - benzina - 06-10-2011 02:15am

I've always been a Silver fan...It's simply timeless. Found a Indus Silver pic to add to this thread.....
[Image: _GHS5826.jpg]

EDIT....Picture below is a Ipanema Sand, which at times like this, looks like Silver.
[Image: range-rover-evoque-pg-w.jpg]

RE: Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? - berlin2011 - 06-10-2011 06:36am

the bottom photo (656 CBS) is actually Ipanema Sand

RE: Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? - benzina - 06-10-2011 09:57am

Ah!...My bad. Now that you mention it,Yep, it is that same number plated Ipanema Sand i have seen elsewhere before. Gee, it really looks like silver in this photo.
I have edited the above post to reflect this now,and kept it there just the same. Thanks berlin2011.

RE: Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? - mbs9 - 06-10-2011 05:53pm

The Inside Line review features an Indus Silver Evoque. I think it looks brilliant.

RE: Anyone seen Indus Silver in the flesh? - mark_n - 06-10-2011 06:34pm

Silver and black panoramic roof for me, chosen to be black above the waist line and silver below with the black also matching the dynamic trim highlight like the bonnet vents. It will also help lose the silver/grey scuff plates which I think are too obtrusive on, say, a red dynamic.

Personal choice of course and when I post pictures of mine with plain black interior, I quite expect it to be labelled boring and bland.

That's fine, i already have a bright red Ferrari and electric blue Porsche...
(06-10-2011 05:53pm)mbs9 Wrote:  The Inside Line review features an Indus Silver Evoque. I think it looks brilliant.

Thanks for the link, I'm more than happy with how the car looks in silver.