babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Urgent Regular Forum Members Help needed. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Urgent Regular Forum Members Help needed. (/Thread-Urgent-Regular-Forum-Members-Help-needed)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Urgent Regular Forum Members Help needed. - PhilSkill - 10-02-2012 12:10am

If you're keeping this car a long time, you say 5 yrs+ then buy what you want, you'll be living with it a long time, so get the options that suit you.

I wasnt going to get the elec tailgate at first, but really like it now! I love the pano roof and glad I got the Dynamic, but loading a Pure with tech, xenons and options is a great way to get the things you want.

RE: Urgent Regular Forum Members Help needed. - XFullFatTim - 10-02-2012 10:42am

I used to laugh at the idea of the electric tailgate lift, suffered years of dirty hands opening and closing RRS &FFRR tailgates at this time of the year. I reckon now it's an essential option and will try not to have another car without it. It should be standard. I haven't had dirty hands through boot release pressing so far this winter! The car also doesn't show a row of finger prints along the tailgate either.