babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Thinking of getting my car Wapping matt black with white roof :) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Thinking of getting my car Wapping matt black with white roof :) (/Thread-Thinking-of-getting-my-car-Wapping-matt-black-with-white-roof)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Thinking of getting my car Wapping matt black with white roof :) - The Valeter - 24-01-2012 09:10pm

Never quite seen the appeal of a matt black car or any matt for that matter. Looks ok on an old car as a bit of fun but not on a new one. Saw an X5 in matt black, admittadley an awfal car anyway but looked worse in matt.

RE: Thinking of getting my car Wapping matt black with white roof :) - fam1x - 24-01-2012 09:23pm

Ok think I'll just leave it as is for now Smile spend the monies of tv screens on the back for the kids lol

RE: Thinking of getting my car Wapping matt black with white roof :) - LDT - 24-01-2012 09:35pm

I think that's a good decision. You can always get it done further down the line, but for now, enjoy the sparkling new car as it is!