babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
pedal vibration felt under acceleration - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: pedal vibration felt under acceleration (/Thread-pedal-vibration-felt-under-acceleration)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: pedal vibration felt under acceleration - IvorRedOne - 01-05-2013 05:09pm

(23-01-2012 04:23am)olde Wrote:  Vibration may be an issue you should add to The List: http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-2012-Software-Update-List

(23-01-2012 04:23am)olde Wrote:  Vibration may be an issue you should add to The List: http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-2012-Software-Update-List

I didn't see anything about having a Franchise removed from Crap Dealerships ie TP Topping of Enniskillen, Northern Ireland.

RE: pedal vibration felt under acceleration - T89 - 01-05-2013 09:04pm

Same slight vibration here since I picked up the car last week. It's noticeable but doesn't bother me unless it becomes a safety issue...

T

RE: pedal vibration felt under acceleration - Evo-king - 01-05-2013 09:18pm

Are these manual or automatic cars?

I have this and steering vibration which is going to be looked at tomorrow.

RE: pedal vibration felt under acceleration - Crustydaemon - 06-05-2013 04:39pm

Hey nctran,

I have a 2013 Pure Premium and it has been almost 3000 miles on it. I experience exactly the same thing what you are describing, its kind of a 'clunking' noise under the accelerator pedal, its evident around 10-15 mph every time you start the car after it has been parked for a certain time. Can you describe further what exactly the dealer said about this problem??

RE: pedal vibration felt under acceleration - rvakia - 09-08-2013 03:56pm

I have been complaining to the dealer about this for months and everytime i bring the car in, they cant duplicate it. I mentioned to them that this is even being discussed in this forum but they just brushed it aside as "do-not believe-in-internet-rumors" thingy. Finally, they were able to duplicate it after my 4th complaint. They admitted that there is a service bulletin for a fix to this. A part has to be replaced but that is all they are saying to me. When i get my car back, hopefully i'll be able to get more info on what was done.

In the meantime, i was given a loaner Volvo C30 Confused After using the evoque, this car is so embarassing to be seen in Embarrassed

RE: pedal vibration felt under acceleration - tonydina - 12-08-2013 12:44pm

(09-08-2013 03:56pm)rvakia Wrote:  I have been complaining to the dealer about this for months and everytime i bring the car in, they cant duplicate it. I mentioned to them that this is even being discussed in this forum but they just brushed it aside as "do-not believe-in-internet-rumors" thingy. Finally, they were able to duplicate it after my 4th complaint. They admitted that there is a service bulletin for a fix to this. A part has to be replaced but that is all they are saying to me. When i get my car back, hopefully i'll be able to get more info on what was done.

In the meantime, i was given a loaner Volvo C30 Confused After using the evoque, this car is so embarassing to be seen in Embarrassed

I just went trough this scenario 2 weeks ago. I have has a vibration at various speeds and RPMs since getting the Evoque in November 2012. I have had mechanics at the dealer explain how it was normal for turbo charged engines to have this vibration. I then tell them that I have driven other TB vehicles and did not experience it. Well after my 3rd. Engine "software re-flash", it has been fixed at about 95%. I think. However the tech says it was to fix the vibration under outdoor humid conditions.. Imagine, a vehicle designed and built in the country of humid and rain most of the year would have such an issue!

We have had a warm spell and very little rain, so I don't know if it will act up again. The vibration only occurs now when the engine is at exactly at 1200 rpm for more than a few seconds. The rest of the time it seems as if the engine and transmission was changed. A completely different feel of quick acceleration and response.

Very positive so far.