babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Annoyed!!!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Annoyed!!!! (/Thread-Annoyed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Annoyed!!!! - Tony - 31-12-2011 08:38pm

(31-12-2011 08:22pm)ameer Wrote:  Surely that is a bit extreme, no?

Ameer, Not at all, be thankful you did not live in Rugby, otherwise known as 'Drugby'

RE: Annoyed!!!! - jonty - 31-12-2011 09:55pm

Guys, it's the politics of envy. Thank Mr Blair !!!

RE: Annoyed!!!! - invoke - 31-12-2011 11:41pm

(31-12-2011 12:10pm)ZuluKZN Wrote:  I am so annoyed, went to our local supermarket ......

this toy is made for off-road recreational use... not for shopping eggs and milk.

RE: Annoyed!!!! - Claud - 01-01-2012 01:47am

If you are worried about dings in car parks try these

http://www.eurobumperguard.com/

I genereally avoid supermarkets, we get Waitrose to deliver...Whistle

RE: Annoyed!!!! - cjfp - 01-01-2012 10:49am

Those look great - I've just ordered all round protection! Laughing

RE: Annoyed!!!! - Evo-king - 01-01-2012 02:23pm

Can't stop laughing.

Never in a million years.

RE: Annoyed!!!! - Rockyrobin - 01-01-2012 04:47pm

Unfortunately, it's not only the stupid people who thinks it's clever to bang their car door against your's, but women with bags over their shoulder walking between cars making big scratches down the side, as well as people trying to squeeze a shopping trolley between parked cars because they can't be bothered to walk round. I know, it's happened to me more than once! I witnessed one incident, got out of the car to speak to the culprit and was given a load of abuse and told I shouldn't have parked it there in the first place. What are car parks for I wonder!! Inconsiderate people, obviously!

RE: Annoyed!!!! - leveller - 01-01-2012 05:32pm

People, it's very easy to get emotional about these happenings, but honestly you shouldn't ever think it is personal, and I would heavily argue against it being envy. I've owned a decent amount of cars including Punto, Fiesta, amongst others - and they suffered exactly the same as all the other nice ones.

I would have to say it is pure arrogance, lack of intelligence, ignorance ... and a few other things. But personal, it is not.

I do agree they should be hung, drawn and quartered though Wink

jk!

RE: Annoyed!!!! - LDT - 01-01-2012 10:15pm

(31-12-2011 11:41pm)invoke Wrote:  this toy is made for off-road recreational use... not for shopping eggs and milk.

Sorry, but I disagree. The toy is made for all round use, which includes shopping, IMHO.

RE: Annoyed!!!! - IKM - 01-01-2012 10:18pm

(01-01-2012 10:15pm)LDT Wrote:  Sorry, but I disagree. The toy is made for all round use, which includes shopping, IMHO.
+1 Exclamation