babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Period of Acceptance - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Period of Acceptance (/Thread-Period-of-Acceptance)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Period of Acceptance - defender_uk - 30-10-2011 02:13pm

can't always live the life of Riley Tim....has to be some downside to being a globetrotter!!

lol

RE: Period of Acceptance - XFullFatTim - 30-10-2011 03:07pm

Got to earn the money to afford the nice cars!

RE: Period of Acceptance - Evoqess - 31-10-2011 12:51am

(30-10-2011 02:06am)benzina Wrote:  The Evoque gives me an extra spring in my step every day, just waiting in anticipation, for the that day when i will take delivery of this beautiful car.

Agreed! In this era of instant gratification, patiently waiting for my car has increased my excitement actually. Like a slow, burning flame that is growing in intensity. I know that Halewood is doing their utter best and very soon an incredibly styled and fun to drive vehicle will be mine. The dealerships are just the middle-men with whom I hope to have brief encounters - so why make them the focus of the negative energy. Focus on the awesome product!!! I feel very lucky!

RE: Period of Acceptance - griff - 31-10-2011 12:49pm

@ Evoqess Thumbs UpBow down

RE: Period of Acceptance - ant - 01-11-2011 09:46pm

Out in mine today - got loads of +ve comments from people of all ages, from a 10 yo who thought it was cool to a couple of my 20 something female employees who wanted it (the car that is), to an elderly gent in the garage who thought it was a great looking car.
Made me smile all day.
+ves.
ANT

RE: Period of Acceptance - Token - 01-11-2011 10:57pm

Good man Ant...looking forward to getting mine...it arrives at the Dealer tomorrow but I'm on hols as of Thursday so will be collecting on the 8th.