babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Still cannot decide... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Still cannot decide... (/Thread-Still-cannot-decide)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Still cannot decide... - J77 - 02-10-2011 06:49pm

For me it's the pure/prestige as these two are almost identical to LRX concept with the pure being more so, not that the dynamic isn't a nice looking car.

RE: Still cannot decide... - crown62 - 02-10-2011 08:56pm

The Dynamic is the only one for me, it's that bit more of the sport and style in it for me.
I just don't really like the prestige or pure.

We all see it differently Very Happy

RE: Still cannot decide... - vinny - 03-10-2011 09:19pm

Yes I want Fuji White with Pano and Privacy but my business partner is going for black with Privacy.
The other reason I asked this question is because yesterday I walked straight past a black Pure in a car park, didnt even notice itConfused It was the kids that pointed it out.
[/quote]

I did exactly the same in edinburgh today,I was driving along slowly beside parked cars and my workmate said "isnt that one of those evoques you are getting?"I said "where?"it was right at my side and had been for the last 20 seconds or so.
It was a black prestige without privacy and the 19'' spokey wheels it blended into everything else parked along side of it.

RE: Still cannot decide... - paulelescoces - 03-10-2011 09:33pm

I was quite sure I prefered the Dynamic exterior.... but now after seeing (both Dynamic & Prestige) I have actually decided I prefer the prestige more... the black bodywork gives it more of a 4x4 look and makes it look like it has higher ground clearance.
I think what makes/brakes either of the models is some nice wheels.... in my local dealer they had a Pure with some nice 20" aftermarket rims which looked fantastic.

RE: Still cannot decide... - j7david - 03-10-2011 10:12pm

I reckon a Pure with the Dynamic exhausts and the 3-door chunky plastic side bits at the base of the doors (that the 5-door for some reason doesn't have) would look best. In white.

Or a white Dynamic with the Pure's grey trim, although I do like the grey plastic under the doors for some weird reason.

RE: Still cannot decide... - DynamicRRV - 03-10-2011 11:17pm

(03-10-2011 10:12pm)j7david Wrote:  I reckon a Pure with the Dynamic exhausts and the 3-door chunky plastic side bits at the base of the doors (that the 5-door for some reason doesn't have) would look best. In white.

Or a white Dynamic with the Pure's grey trim, although I do like the grey plastic under the doors for some weird reason.

All those bits you mention are the bits I hate about the Pure/Prestige,the nasty big black bits and chrome strips look so naff IMHO.

RE: Still cannot decide... - Rootsboy - 04-10-2011 12:16pm

(03-10-2011 09:33pm)paulelescoces Wrote:  I was quite sure I prefered the Dynamic exterior.... but now after seeing (both Dynamic & Prestige) I have actually decided I prefer the prestige more... the black bodywork gives it more of a 4x4 look and makes it look like it has higher ground clearance.
I think what makes/brakes either of the models is some nice wheels.... in my local dealer they had a Pure with some nice 20" aftermarket rims which looked fantastic.

i just got back from my dealers with a view to possibly changing from Prestige to Dynamic. but now i have seen them side by side the interior of the prestige totally does if for me, where the Dynamic does not.
i think it was the dot pattern all over the aluminum fixings that put me off. in some way i preferred the pure interior.
and even though i like the look of the Dynamic from the front and back, i do prefer the look of the Prestige from the side, and my girlfriend also mentioned that its looks more like a Chunky 4X4 from this view.
so thats it sticking with my order and happy with it, just roll on the first week of december now.

RE: Still cannot decide... - XFullFatTim - 04-10-2011 12:30pm

Rootsboy, the textured Aluminium of the Dynamic can be changed for the NCO of either brushed Aluminium or the Gloss black IP finisher, you don't have to have the Textured finish

RE: Still cannot decide... - Rootsboy - 04-10-2011 12:47pm

(04-10-2011 12:30pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Rootsboy, the textured Aluminium of the Dynamic can be changed for the NCO of either brushed Aluminium or the Gloss black IP finisher, you don't have to have the Textured finish

oh! your right, i think i am in a bottomless pit of over information about this car that i now forget the obvious Embarrassed

RE: Still cannot decide... - dbon - 04-10-2011 01:18pm

Hi Rootsboy, I would love to see both models side by side. Where is your dealer located in Spain?