babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Sumatra black - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Sumatra black (/Thread-Sumatra-black)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Sumatra black - LP - 09-09-2011 09:20am

Tekno - They are 20" wheels.

RE: Sumatra black - cjfp - 09-09-2011 09:24am

@LP - toooo sloooowwww (lol)

RE: Sumatra black - Tekno - 09-09-2011 09:46am

Oh. I've ordered a black coupe with privacy but thought the 20" wheels would look a bit more impressive!

At least the guy who started this thread mentions the black coupe looks awesome! Good!!

RE: Sumatra black - Blackseries - 09-09-2011 06:39pm

(08-09-2011 10:05pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  But I'm afraid the black 5 door was the biggest disappointment, the Evoque 5door just doesn't suit Black I'm afraid.

Lookers Park Royal was great evening concentrating on the cars without other distractions! 7 cars available –
White Dynamic Coupe with privacy, contrast roof and panoramic roof, then the dog's danglies
Dynamic Plus in Black, back and black headliner with no panoramic roof,
Orkney Pure Coupe with Cirrus interior (very nice colour for the interior, pity aboutvthe insipid exterior),
Indus 5door Prestige (didn't even bother to look at it, the colour is very dull and boring), dogs danglies
Fuji 5door Dynamic with panoramic roof and manual gearbox, Orkney 5door prestige and a
Black Prestige Coupe with privacy, panoramic roof and sidetubes........

What was the Black 5 door .... the Dynamic Plus in Black, black and black headliner with no panoramic roof?

RE: Sumatra black - Charlie - 09-09-2011 06:52pm

There was no 5 door black there.

RE: Sumatra black - Daigriff - 09-09-2011 07:21pm

(09-09-2011 06:52pm)Charlie Wrote:  There was no 5 door black there.

I think Tim must have hit the bottle then and was seeing doubleConfusedSmile

He definitley mentions a black 5 door in his posts...most curiousConfused:

RE: Sumatra black - Charlie - 09-09-2011 07:36pm

Unless he's talking about one out the back, both black ones on show were coupes, one Dynamic and one Prestige. Both looked great.

RE: Sumatra black - XFullFatTim - 09-09-2011 09:47pm

No the the black 5door I saw I'm sure was on the Unleashed event, it wasn't at Lookers, sorry if I gave that impression

RE: Sumatra black - ytshome - 09-09-2011 09:51pm

Just a thought Tim but as you've now sold your FFRR and have become an eco warrior I was wondering if you were going to change your handle to FFFT (FormerlyFullFatTim) or something similar. Cheers steve

RE: Sumatra black - XFullFatTim - 09-09-2011 09:52pm

Maybe Superslimtimecomentalist Steve"