babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dynamic Kit - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Dynamic Kit (/Thread-Dynamic-Kit--931)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Dynamic Kit - bell-auto-services - 02-09-2011 04:42pm

The front grill and side vents will be a 20 min job to fit, ive been inspecting/disecting one today with modification in mind Thumbs Up

Ill take some pictures of mine when it arrives in a few weeks.

Pete

RE: Dynamic Kit - EVO PUNDITT - 02-09-2011 06:41pm

(02-09-2011 01:02pm)duckworthparts Wrote:  £162.00+VAT for front grille and side vents

Dan
Are these parts available now thanks

RE: Dynamic Kit - vinny - 02-09-2011 09:41pm

Hi do you have an individual price for the small 'flip'spoiler thet sits on top of the main rear spoiler?also notice they are all gloss black,do they come this colour do you know?

RE: Dynamic Kit - SW6RR - 02-09-2011 10:34pm

Vinny, the flip spoiler, bizarrely, is not detachable from the main spoiler and can't be bought separately. 500 quid if you want it!

RE: Dynamic Kit - andyuk - 03-09-2011 03:27am

Hi there thanks for the prices. I am interested in getting the Black Front Grill & Side vents added to my Pure.

Where abouts in the country are you?

Also would it be possible to list the individual prices for each option? I know it may take a long time so no rush!

Also could you offer the contrast roof on my Pure? I really want my roof black on my red car even though I am ordering a panoramic roof so only need the side bits & back spoiler painted.

Thanks in advance

Andy

RE: Dynamic Kit - XFullFatTim - 03-09-2011 09:12am

Andy, best way to get your roof and spoiler painted is to find a body shop /auto painting company nearer to home using google or Yell

RE: Dynamic Kit - Ezandania - 03-09-2011 02:27pm

(02-09-2011 10:34pm)SW6RR Wrote:  Vinny, the flip spoiler, bizarrely, is not detachable from the main spoiler and can't be bought separately. 500 quid if you want it!

Wow...it sure looks like a stick-on. Wait for a while and for sure the tuners would come up with something similiar. Who knows there might be a carbon-fiber version of the aeroflip Smile
(02-09-2011 03:32pm)Roidman Wrote:  Dan,

Can you ship the kit to Singapore? Also, any instruction Manual for some DIY?

Roidman, my questions to Dan exactly! Instruction manual would also have to cover the 'transfer' of the surround cameras and associated sensors too Smile Are you going to install it by your own, or at your authorised agent?

RE: Dynamic Kit - Roidman - 03-09-2011 03:05pm

Ezandania,

Initially thought of getting the dealership to retrofit the dynamic kit but, i will face the following predicaments:

• Warranty will be voided!
• Insurance coverage will be affected $$$Evil
• Even if they can do it, it will cost a bomb!
• Such service won't be available any time sooner...

So I hope Dan will be able to provide an instruction manual as a package deal. Even if I can't do it myself, I can pass the manual to another mechanic to get it done. U reckon???

RE: Dynamic Kit - berlin2011 - 03-09-2011 03:13pm

LR part fitted to LR vehicle by LR dealer = warranty voided???? I think that's the only way to go and NOT have the warranty impacted.

RE: Dynamic Kit - SW6RR - 03-09-2011 05:54pm

My LR dealer is retrofitting before I pick up and warranty is not voided.