babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Firenze MY14 Pure Auto order (and help please) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Firenze MY14 Pure Auto order (and help please) (/Thread-Firenze-MY14-Pure-Auto-order-and-help-please)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Firenze MY14 Pure Auto order (and help please) - rowleyd3 - 30-01-2014 06:38pm

Thanks all. just about to revisit this and add the Tech pack, the auto-dimming mirror and prob the spare wheel. Oh well, whats another £2k between friends .... Smile

Darren.

RE: Firenze MY14 Pure Auto order (and help please) - XFullFatTim - 01-02-2014 07:38am

I have been tryimg since the launch of Evoque to get the rear lights programmed to be DRL's purely because I eencounter so many cars driving in heavy rain, snow and fog with only the front DRL's on and no rear lights at all. I wonder if you could sue LR if you ran up the back of an Evoque in thick fog or dense motorway spray because the driver only had front DRL's on?

Firenze MY14 Pure Auto order (and help please) - Stadt Panzer - 01-02-2014 08:38am

Won't happen, there is no legal requirement for the fitting of rear DRL's, you might as well be running on side lights. You couldn't, although I would try, sue the guy you ran into. You should have kept your distance and if the weather is that bad, slow down.