babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Third breakdown, fourth fuel filter, totally fed up, binning this car after 1... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Third breakdown, fourth fuel filter, totally fed up, binning this car after 1... (/Thread-Third-breakdown-fourth-fuel-filter-totally-fed-up-binning-this-car-after-1)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Third breakdown, fourth fuel filter, totally fed up, binning this car after 1... - CRC@LandRover - 18-12-2013 01:52pm

(17-12-2013 04:00pm)z4alfie Wrote:  And today dear readers........ The power steering failed as I turned right at a junction across the flow of traffic, nearly caused an accident, couldn't steer and got stuck in the middle of the road. It's in the dealership with no idea how long it will take to rectify. Does anyone from land rover read these posts? I would love to hear what the thinking is.

Hi Z4alfie,

I am sorry to hear of your concerns. I have sent you a PM as I will require further details to assist.

Many thanks,
Pete

Third breakdown, fourth fuel filter, totally fed up, binning this car after 1... - z4alfie - 18-12-2013 04:13pm

(18-12-2013 01:52pm)Pete@LandRover Wrote:  Hi Z4alfie,

I am sorry to hear of your concerns. I have sent you a PM as I will require further details to assist.

Many thanks,
Pete

Thanks, I've responded.

RE: Third breakdown, fourth fuel filter, totally fed up, binning this car after 1... - tash - 29-12-2013 09:59pm

Z4alfie

Mine went the journey in may after no end of problems having done 45k miles in a year, had the fuel filter issue twice along with numerous other problem, final death nail was wiring harness rubbing through so where.

Lease company just terminated lease in end as it was never out of the garage.

Third breakdown, fourth fuel filter, totally fed up, binning this car after 1... - z4alfie - 08-01-2014 02:20pm

(29-12-2013 09:59pm)tash Wrote:  Z4alfie

Mine went the journey in may after no end of problems having done 45k miles in a year, had the fuel filter issue twice along with numerous other problem, final death nail was wiring harness rubbing through so where.

Lease company just terminated lease in end as it was never out of the garage.

The car was returned today after lengthy "discussions" about the problems. 15k covered in 14 months. Without a doubt, the worst car we've ever had.

RE: Third breakdown, fourth fuel filter, totally fed up, binning this car after 1... - mark_n - 16-01-2014 04:04pm

Sorry to hear that. I think it would help if Land Rover stopped patting themselves on the back at every opportunity and took a hard look at their warranty claims, customer satisfaction in the product and in the dealer network. Complacency doesn't begin to describe it.