babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dynamic front tow cover under bumper detaching - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Dynamic front tow cover under bumper detaching (/Thread-Dynamic-front-tow-cover-under-bumper-detaching)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Dynamic front tow cover under bumper detaching - Evoqueen - 19-09-2016 10:43pm

Land Rover Annapolis. I didn't remove mine like Doody. I was able to fold it back into position and tuck it in where the tabs meet. Seems a bad spot to have a weak connection.

RE: Dynamic front tow cover under bumper detaching - CRC@LandRover - 26-09-2016 02:52pm

Good afternoon all,

Thank you for your posts.

I can confirm that should this concern relate to your vehicle, I would kindly advise that you raise this with your preferred Land Rover retailer who will be able to raise a Quality report and action any repairs as necessary.

Many thanks,
Amellia

RE: Dynamic front tow cover under bumper detaching - J. Dub - 27-09-2016 04:03pm

(26-09-2016 02:52pm)CRC@LandRover Wrote:  Good afternoon all,

Thank you for your posts.

I can confirm that should this concern relate to your vehicle, I would kindly advise that you raise this with your preferred Land Rover retailer who will be able to raise a Quality report and action any repairs as necessary.

Many thanks,
Amellia
Thanks Amellia.

RE: Dynamic front tow cover under bumper detaching - shelest - 06-09-2018 01:24am

I have the same problem. Tow cover fell off on the freeway. Called Land Rover Encino, they said they never heard of this problem. And I should pay for repair!

RE: Dynamic front tow cover under bumper detaching - XFullFatTim - 06-09-2018 06:23pm

Take a print of the thread and take it to the dealership with the LRCS reply