babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES (/Thread-Q261-ECO-START-STOP-SYSTEM-INOPERATIVE-VEHICLE-SOFTWARE-UPDATES)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - PhilSkill - 23-08-2013 04:51pm

I guess the v3 doesn't affect you then... hopefully.

RE: Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - PhilSkill - 18-11-2013 09:57pm

I Notice Q261 is still present as an outstanding campaign on Topix even though I've had it applied, and my Stop/Start is back...

Has anyone seen this appear and then disappear after the update?

RE: Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - Barton Evoque - 18-11-2013 10:00pm

Took mine Phil about two weeks before it had gone, began to wonder myself if they had applied the update.

RE: Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - XFullFatTim - 18-11-2013 10:37pm

It possibly takes the clerical staff at the dealership that long to process what they have done as part of a claim against LR for repayment of the labour/ parts for the job.

RE: Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - PhilSkill - 18-11-2013 11:46pm

Thanks Barton, i'll check again in a few weeks, just thought these days it would be automatically updated when the software was installed, but guess its still done by paperwork as you say Tim.

RE: Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - BFGEvoqueMan - 19-11-2013 08:05am

(18-11-2013 09:57pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  I Notice Q261 is still present as an outstanding campaign on Topix even though I've had it applied, and my Stop/Start is back...

Has anyone seen this appear and then disappear after the update?

Mine (and the spill rail) went within 24hrs (German efficiency???)LaughingLaughing

RE: Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - PhilSkill - 20-11-2013 09:24pm

It's back to "No Outstanding Campaigns" Now! Very Happy

Actually it says "No Outstanding Field Service Actions" Now

RE: Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - doug - 24-11-2013 09:48pm

I'm in for my 2nd service this week.

1. Is it worth having this Q261 update applied ?
2. Topix is showing it on my RRE, so will the dealer automaticity carry out the update ?
3. As I have the Auto box, will the software change only be to do with the battery system?

RE: Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - XFullFatTim - 24-11-2013 10:04pm

It's worth doing it for the BMS update if you don't use your car daily - it made a huge difference to my last car's ability to hold its battery charge. I think you will find the service team do it automatically anyway. Q3 - Yes, as you don't have the Stop Start it won't update anything for that, they are bundled together for convenience

RE: Q261 - ECO START STOP SYSTEM INOPERATIVE & VEHICLE SOFTWARE UPDATES - PhilSkill - 25-11-2013 12:08am

Yes it is doug, it has a number of fixes, although nothing that i've noticed as such. The update should be done as part of the service anyway.