babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Other Vehicles (/Forum-Other-Vehicles)
+---- Thread: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events (/Thread-All-new-Range-Rover-Sport-Launch-events)

Pages: 1 2

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - Madam Fuji - 14-05-2013 10:55pm

Thank you, XFFT for the info- have booked for Gleneagles- should be a great day( as long as it's not pi***ng down) ;0)

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - XFullFatTim - 15-05-2013 09:42am

If it s a static event then weather at Gleneagles doesn't matter, the ballroom is large enough to get a few cars into - for the new Range Rover event they had a Range Rover Classic and a new RR in one end of the room and the was still plenty of room for all the displays, colour samples, a coffee stall and a bar! Half a dozen RRS will fit not problem!

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - Nowaytk - 15-05-2013 03:39pm

Got mine booked at THE HURLINGHAM CLUB, LONDON.does anyone know do people get specific times or is it a case of turn up at the time you're given with everyone else ?

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - Daigriff - 15-05-2013 10:07pm

I had an invite to the Manchester event which I think was tonight or tomorrow. I couldn't make it but would have shuffled my diary if I'd had a chance to drive.

The half day events are the best though and you are generally well looked after...meal, talk and drive.

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - PAT - 16-05-2013 01:19pm

Received the email invite on Tuesday and are booked up for Saturday at Gleneagles which I see is now fully booked.

The Sunday event at Gleneagles still has spaces though.

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - Straydox - 18-05-2013 02:56pm

Have seen a few on the roads around here (we are close to LR's HQ at Gaydon) and at 1st glance they look like a larger Evoque - the proportions/style shares a family resemblance and rather nice too.