babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pure standard headlight pics ... Attached - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Pure standard headlight pics ... Attached (/Thread-Pure-standard-headlight-pics-Attached)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Pure standard headlight pics ... Attached - XFullFatTim - 09-08-2011 03:51pm

So when are you going to drive out in one and see if anybody notices.............. suggest you get an OG to put all the minds at rest

RE: Pure standard headlight pics ... Attached - berlin2011 - 09-08-2011 03:57pm

(09-08-2011 03:51pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  So when are you going to drive out in one and see if anybody notices.............. suggest you get an OG to put all the minds at rest

Laughing

RE: Pure standard headlight pics ... Attached - Jonathon555 - 09-08-2011 08:43pm

(09-08-2011 03:51pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  So when are you going to drive out in one and see if anybody notices.............. suggest you get an OG to put all the minds at rest

OG ?

RE: Pure standard headlight pics ... Attached - cjfp - 09-08-2011 08:55pm

Orkney Grey

RE: Pure standard headlight pics ... Attached - WB - 09-08-2011 09:28pm

(08-08-2011 06:37pm)Jonathon555 Wrote:  Went over to halewood today & got a good look at some pure td4 spec cars.

The td4 seems to have a different exhaust to the sd4 for some reason on some of the cars, but anyway

Here are some pics of the pure STD headlights with the single led
[Image: b3efd7a9.jpg]

[Image: dfa4adb4.jpg]

The lights looked quite nice

Also got a ride through the pontoon at Liverpool dock

Not sure if I'm missing something but there seem to be two lit areas to me so not sure what you mean by single led?

RE: Pure standard headlight pics ... Attached - Jonathon555 - 09-08-2011 09:35pm

The light had a single lit area, the parts that are normally lit on the signature lights were just mirror finish.
(09-08-2011 08:55pm)cjfp Wrote:  Orkney Grey

I could see plenty of light grey coloured evoques when I was there, the colour was very nice

I am now thinking if sticking with the standard 18" rims after seeing them on an Orkney grey car at Halewood.

RE: Pure standard headlight pics ... Attached - Ezandania - 10-08-2011 12:55am

Johnathon555: Maybe the cars for foreign markets don't need a DPF fitted hence dont have the silly strict emmisions & tax laws like we do, the trim in the export cars is also different some cars have alcantara trim

----------------

Alcantara trim? Really? Any pics? That's new.
My dealer mentioned that the Pure delivered here might even come in interior cloth trim. Wonder how that looks like? Haven't seen any cloth interior options in any sites.

RE: Pure standard headlight pics ... Attached - vision*R - 10-08-2011 07:19am

All Pures have a cloth interior with leather insets here in Belgium. Full leather seats are optional.

RE: Pure standard headlight pics ... Attached - Jonathon555 - 10-08-2011 07:59am

Try building a car on a European website, maybe you could see it on there .

I will have a look later