babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available (/Thread-Terrain-Response-Special-Programs-Not-Available)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - IKM - 15-12-2012 11:00pm

(14-12-2012 03:25pm)Sarcastrix Wrote:  It was -26c when I left home, not a good time to be without TR.
Did you check if your HDC still worked? Thanks.

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - Sarcastrix - 16-12-2012 11:14am

No, I didn't check the HDC. Will do next time - just for you Smile luckily my drive to work relatively flat - just snow and cold temps.

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - XFullFatTim - 16-12-2012 01:16pm

The Evoque, like all Land Rovers, was winter tested in northern Sweden, you would think it could cope with south Swedens warmer climes! Sounds like a trip to the dealer is coming!

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - cjfp - 16-12-2012 01:22pm

(16-12-2012 01:16pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  The Evoque, like all Land Rovers, was winter tested in northern Sweden, you would think it could cope with south Swedens warmer climes! Sounds like a trip to the dealer is coming!

How could they test it, they couldn't get the doors open ! Laughing

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - Sarcastrix - 16-12-2012 01:47pm

(16-12-2012 01:16pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  The Evoque, like all Land Rovers, was winter tested in northern Sweden,

It may have been tested here, but it doesn't mean that it past those tests. Shocked

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - Sarcastrix - 01-01-2013 11:41am

(15-12-2012 11:00pm)IKM Wrote:  Did you check if your HDC still worked? Thanks.

I checked last night, HDC still works when the error is displayed.

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - IKM - 01-01-2013 02:43pm

(01-01-2013 11:41am)Sarcastrix Wrote:  I checked last night, HDC still works when the error is displayed.
Thanks, and Happy New Year.

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - Sarcastrix - 09-01-2013 10:50am

Error of the Day:

"Stability Control Not Available. Drive with Care" Complete with the little skiding car warning light on the dash.

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - PhilSkill - 09-01-2013 10:58am

With that error I think i'd be going straight to the dealer, requesting a replacement Evoque and saying you don't want to see it again unit it's fixed as it's compromising your safety, even if the system is still working how do you know, could you rely on it in a situation it was needed?

RE: Terrain Response Special Programs Not Available - Sarcastrix - 09-01-2013 11:05am

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that in Sweden. You book it in to the dealer (wait a week), drive 3 hours there for them to say there's no updates for it, or they keep it for a week and you get given a Micra to drive around in.