babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Deposit paid, car ordered!!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Deposit paid, car ordered!!! (/Thread-Deposit-paid-car-ordered)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Deposit paid, car ordered!!! - doug - 10-12-2012 10:04am

^ very nice Thumbs Up

RE: Deposit paid, car ordered!!! - speary - 10-12-2012 01:58pm

Looking good, now for some snow fun Very Happy

Deposit paid, car ordered!!! - Steveb68 - 10-12-2012 09:57pm

Nice pics....... I'm really hoping the red verve will work ok......

RE: Deposit paid, car ordered!!! - Steveb68 - 03-01-2013 07:14pm

So have now added after much advise the spare wheels and the adaptive xenon headlights.....

That's it now..... The cupboard is bear!!!!

And the clock is tickingSmile
Sorry spare wheel not wheels

Deposit paid, car ordered!!! - Kimv - 03-01-2013 07:31pm

(10-12-2012 09:57pm)Steveb68 Wrote:  Nice pics....... I'm really hoping the red verve will work ok......

Did you see the black/red interior in a OG car in real?

Re: Deposit paid, car ordered!!! - Easty - 03-01-2013 08:12pm

I went for the og with red seats also.. Should have it next week. Well maybe a few weeks later when i return from a business trip.

RE: Deposit paid, car ordered!!! - Steveb68 - 03-01-2013 08:48pm

(03-01-2013 07:31pm)Kimv Wrote:  Did you see the black/red interior in a OG car in real?

No I haven't .... Only pictures ......do you think it doesn't work?
(03-01-2013 08:12pm)Easty Wrote:  I went for the og with red seats also.. Should have it next week. Well maybe a few weeks later when i return from a business trip.

The standards seats ?

Re: Deposit paid, car ordered!!! - Easty - 03-01-2013 09:29pm

Yep. We dont get the plus seat in the states

Deposit paid, car ordered!!! - Kimv - 03-01-2013 10:19pm

(03-01-2013 08:48pm)Steveb68 Wrote:  No I haven't .... Only pictures ......do you think it doesn't work?

It's of course a very personal opinion. I think the black/red leather seats go very well on a black, red or white car. Personally I have them in my black Evoque. I'm not sure about OG. When trying to decide on the color I saw some pictures of OG with verve and it didn't work for me.. I have to say that I only saw it on pictures and that the verve interior looks way better in real than it does on any picture.

Actually, one of the reasons I stopped considering an OG exterior was the fact that I found it hard to match it with an interior. I didn't want the vortex (all black) since to me it's a bit dull and the only other nice option I saw was the dark grey/cream (lunar I think?) but I was worried about keeping the cream colored leather clean.

The only interior I really liked was the verve. One thing I would advise if you decide to go for this interior is to also take the black headlining. Looks stunning with the pano open and it's not claustrophobic at all with the pano closed.

Deposit paid, car ordered!!! - Steveb68 - 04-01-2013 09:43am

Well after lots off research last night we have decided to go for the vortex...... Although not as exciting as the verve does have a better feel about it with the OG. And with the blackpano roof it should look great.

I emailed the dealer last night to change it........ As we had already opted for the ebony headliner