^ very nice Thumbs Up

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
10-12-2012 10:04am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speary

RE: Deposit paid, car ordered!!!

Looking good, now for some snow fun Very Happy

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
10-12-2012 01:58pm
Steveb68

Deposit paid, car ordered!!!

Nice pics....... I'm really hoping the red verve will work ok......

Ordered for end March 2013
Dynamic SD4 automatic, Orkney grey, contrast Santorini Pano roof, style 7 shadow chrome, Privacy Glass, Tech Pac 2, Park assist,CHANGED TO VORTEX interior,Black Roof Rails,Adaptive Dynamics, and yes I know its a lot of money but aeroflip, Ebony H Lining, cold climate pack,adaptive Xenon headlights and Spare wheel
10-12-2012 09:57pm
Steveb68

So have now added after much advise the spare wheels and the adaptive xenon headlights.....

That's it now..... The cupboard is bear!!!!

And the clock is tickingSmile
Sorry spare wheel not wheels

Dynamic SD4 automatic, Orkney grey, contrast Santorini Pano roof, style 7 shadow chrome, Privacy Glass, Tech Pac 2, Park assist,CHANGED TO VORTEX interior,Black Roof Rails,Adaptive Dynamics, and yes I know its a lot of money but aeroflip, Ebony H Lining, cold climate pack,adaptive Xenon headlights and Spare wheel
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 07:14pm by Steveb68.)
03-01-2013 07:14pm
Kimv

(10-12-2012 09:57pm)Steveb68 Wrote:  Nice pics....... I'm really hoping the red verve will work ok......

Did you see the black/red interior in a OG car in real?

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
03-01-2013 07:31pm
Easty

Re: Deposit paid, car ordered!!!

I went for the og with red seats also.. Should have it next week. Well maybe a few weeks later when i return from a business trip.
03-01-2013 08:12pm
Steveb68

(03-01-2013 07:31pm)Kimv Wrote:  Did you see the black/red interior in a OG car in real?

No I haven't .... Only pictures ......do you think it doesn't work?
(03-01-2013 08:12pm)Easty Wrote:  I went for the og with red seats also.. Should have it next week. Well maybe a few weeks later when i return from a business trip.

The standards seats ?

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 08:50pm by Steveb68.)
03-01-2013 08:48pm
Easty

Re: Deposit paid, car ordered!!!

Yep. We dont get the plus seat in the states
03-01-2013 09:29pm
Kimv

(03-01-2013 08:48pm)Steveb68 Wrote:  No I haven't .... Only pictures ......do you think it doesn't work?

It's of course a very personal opinion. I think the black/red leather seats go very well on a black, red or white car. Personally I have them in my black Evoque. I'm not sure about OG. When trying to decide on the color I saw some pictures of OG with verve and it didn't work for me.. I have to say that I only saw it on pictures and that the verve interior looks way better in real than it does on any picture.

Actually, one of the reasons I stopped considering an OG exterior was the fact that I found it hard to match it with an interior. I didn't want the vortex (all black) since to me it's a bit dull and the only other nice option I saw was the dark grey/cream (lunar I think?) but I was worried about keeping the cream colored leather clean.

The only interior I really liked was the verve. One thing I would advise if you decide to go for this interior is to also take the black headlining. Looks stunning with the pano open and it's not claustrophobic at all with the pano closed.

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 10:24am by Kimv.)
03-01-2013 10:19pm
Steveb68

Well after lots off research last night we have decided to go for the vortex...... Although not as exciting as the verve does have a better feel about it with the OG. And with the blackpano roof it should look great.

I emailed the dealer last night to change it........ As we had already opted for the ebony headliner

04-01-2013 09:43am