babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Can I order Black grill & vents on my Pure? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Can I order Black grill & vents on my Pure? (/Thread-Can-I-order-Black-grill-vents-on-my-Pure)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Can I order Black grill & vents on my Pure? - andyuk - 02-08-2011 09:51pm

So do people think LR would spray my Red roof on my pure black along with the grills/vents to make it look like a dynamic?

RE: Can I order Black grill & vents on my Pure? - DDX - 02-08-2011 10:03pm

LR are limited to factory spec and options. The dealer can do anything if you're willing to pay. A local bodyshop can do anything the dealer will do for much less.

RE: Can I order Black grill & vents on my Pure? - andyuk - 03-08-2011 11:18pm

So what do you think I would be looking at paying for changing my Pures Grill/Vents to Black & changing my roof to Black bare in mind I have the panoramic roof

RE: Can I order Black grill & vents on my Pure? - DDX - 03-08-2011 11:36pm

Companies like pimpmyrange and powerfuluk (google them, sorry dont have exact urls) have been doing colour coded vents and grills for other models for a while so can only assume they will be doing them for the Evoque. I guess see what theyre charging for replacements as a guideline. In regardsto the roof, honestly couldnt tell you. Once you physically have the car, a bodyshop will quote you.